Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt you'll get a replacement for a loose disc. You can PM me the info (as per the tracking number PM) but I would say it's extremely unlikely

One loose disc I can get over it if the other 2 are OK BUT all have loose discs...Even the 1/4 slip has a loose disc...Really disappointing. If you don't have replacements in hand then I'll resell or if anyone is planning to open then I'll swap if I can. The quality control is really bad...

If anybody's One Click box rattles, then the disc(s) is/are loose

One loose disc I can get over it if the other 2 are OK BUT all have loose discs...Even the 1/4 slip has a loose disc...Really disappointing. If you don't have replacements in hand then I'll resell or if anyone is planning to open then I'll swap if I can. The quality control is really bad...

If anybody's One Click box rattles, then the disc(s) is/are loose

Replacements are never in hand for Blufans

I’m sure there’ll be someone who is willing to swap

Mines arrived!!! :D
Wasn’t expecting it until tomorrow based on tracking so nice surprise.
AND the box was immaculate!!!
Lol

The best of the bunch is the full slip. I can understand the complaints regarding the lenticulars and it's a shame as some parts of them are superb and the depth is great, but they are then let down by badly pixelated characters and poor looking titles.
Agree that the lentis have something amazing parts, just let down by the smaller blurry characters.

The finish on the fullslip seems lovely, but I think the front of the double lenti isn’t my fave. Way better than the SL mainly because of Thanos face being a blurry mass on then SL (which am not fussed about as it’s suits the pre-Infinity vibe of his looming, unknown to our characters, meanacing presence).

The rear of the DL is easily the worst.

But the front lentis, it seem there was issue trying to find perfect balance with so many characters all with differing spots and various sizes, I would be surprised to see anyone get these artworks on a perfect lenti.

Compared to my DL for Doctor Strange, they are on par so am super happy, but can see the few small issues that might be a dealbreaker for some collectors.
Guess the lenti’s may have benefitted from less characters or a more minimal choice of artwork so as to retain clear sharpness throughout.

@cooey What's the process in getting GB replacements? All have loose discs :wtf:
This was actually my biggest complaint. Was hoping to keep two of my steels sealed(even though I opened the slips down the spine - they are still mostly sealed, just with a gap in the wrapping) and just open the DL completely, but the loose discs drive me nuts so had to open and fix all - even the lower disc was barely on its hub, let alone the top most disc that was flailing around.
All 4 editions had loose discs....don’t recall this being an issue before(but this isn’t only my 4th BF)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and DMD4k
If a disc ends up scratched and unplayable due to it being loose during shipping, I’d consider that a failure of QC.
Sure. Now you have to prove they were sent in a loose state and it didn't happen en route.

How do you know they sent them on their way with loose discs?
Sure. Now you have to prove they were sent in a loose state and it didn't happen en route.[/QUOTE
I’d assume they were shipped that way because the lower most disc was barely place over the spindle holder. T appears to have just been placed on it rather than pressed securely onto it,
It seemed only to stay in place due to the lip of plastic that raises the top of the lower disc up over the bottom of the lower disc.

I’d assume they were shipped that way because the lower most disc was barely place over the spindle holder. T appears to have just been placed on it rather than pressed securely onto it,
It seemed only to stay in place due to the lip of plastic that raises the top of the lower disc up over the bottom of the lower disc.
How would a loose disc that had happened during transit from China to the UK differ from that? Would it have punctured through the slip?

How would a loose disc that had happened during transit from China to the UK differ from that? Would it have punctured through the slip?

Just let it rest...It's so annoying to receive all with loose discs and I've been collecting for years to know what's what and when

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Just let it rest...It's so annoying to receive all with loose discs and I've been collecting for years to know what's what and when
So HUBMUSWELL dixit. Gotcha :thumbs::thumbs:
You could have taken the time to write down a sentence and instruct those of us that don't know how to tell one situation from another.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
THere would be some external evidence and the postage box(for me at least) was immaculate. Maybe some on the box or steels, slips etc.

PLUS it seems the majority if not all copies had loose discs. All 4 of mine in two deliveries...doubtful both inflicted the exact same trauma to loosen both discs inside, weeks apart.
A bang in transit would be highly convenient to displace ALL discs in a OC.
Logic me probability would expect one/two to maybe come loose, but not all.

The lower disc you need force in the right place to secure it, so that disc would be very hard to displace from an external knock. Again, all signs such as logic, probability, evidence(and to a point physics) all point to these loose discs being from source. Possibly quickly packed and not pushed/secured correctly inside each steel.
Apply Occams Razor if it helps :)

So long as they aren’t scratched and all play, no real harm done(just a minor disappointment as I planned on only opening one steelbook(seeing as they are sealed inside the slip - can half open the package)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
The lower disc you need force in the right place to secure it, so that disc would be very hard to displace from an external knock. Again, all signs such as logic, probability, evidence(and to a point physics) all point to these loose discs being from source. Possibly quickly packed and not pushed/secured correctly inside each steel.
Apply Occams Razor if it helps :)

So long as they aren’t scratched and all play, no real harm done(just a minor disappointment as I planned on only opening one steelbook(seeing as they are sealed inside the slip - can half open the package)

Exactly this...lower disc in securely followed by the upper. Doubt whether this a manual operation in this case. Anyways, Blufans sent with rattlers, that my take

It's difficult to explain ESPECIALLY to someone who thinks my posts are funny
I didn't think they were funny, just your previous message. But it's all good, you can believe whatever you want, bad QC from them, aliens did it, whatever... it makes no difference to me. I was trying to learn IF there was an actual way one could detect without a doubt if it happened en route or at the source. I'm not convinced there is a way, but I could be wrong.

I didn't think they were funny, just your previous message. But it's all good, you can believe whatever you want, bad QC from them, aliens did it, whatever... it makes no difference to me. I was trying to learn IF there was an actual way one could detect without a doubt if it happened en route or at the source. I'm not convinced there is a way, but I could be wrong.
Did you miss my detailed post aboveboard that explains reasoning?