Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you miss my detailed post aboveboard that explains reasoning?
No, I didn't miss it, I just don't think it's enough to claim QC negligence. I also don't think Occam's razor helps your position, it could just as easily, if not moreso, be used to say it happened en route. The people handling the post care little about what they're rattling in the boxes, the retailer would likely be handling them with more care, so that's Occam's out the window IMO.
Again, it's possible, I'm not saying it isn't. I just don't think it's more plausible than that it has happened en route. JMO, but happy to keep on learning :)

No, I didn't miss it, I just don't think it's enough to claim QC negligence. I also don't think Occam's razor helps your position, it could just as easily, if not moreso, be used to say it happened en route. The people handling the post care little about what they're rattling in the boxes, the retailer would likely be handling them with more care, so that's Occam's out the window IMO.
Again, it's possible, I'm not saying it isn't. I just don't think it's more plausible than that it has happened en route. JMO, but happy to keep on learning :)
occams razer certainly does support BF being to blame: what’s the common theme here? Who had acces to ALL packages before they got split and shipped off to the various countries and various third party handlers?
They all came out of BF and split off to wherever.

Plus, the likelihood of the exact same trauma, occurring to ALL copies, considering lack of external damage(for my one click at least) is so ridiculously slim that it’s perfectly acceptable to believe this unlikely scenario was the cause.

The issue MUST have occurred before the steels were shipped off to their based on what I received, what others have said, all evidence points to source error whether you choose to accept it or not, the fact is that lazy QC or lazy manual input of the discs into each steel, caused the issue of so many of us, from differant places, with differant order choices, to end up with loose discs - most obvious cause: Blufans error.

Now, had only a couple of us had loose discs, or just one of my copies(or even just one of the two deliveries arrived rattling) then I’d be Moreno inclined to believe it occured in transit,
It’s the overwhelming numbers of affected customers that point to this NOT being the case(again, logic and probability)

You are free to believe what you may but also adding the experience of collectors here, when we are coming to same conclusion of the exact same issue, it’s worth believing or taking us on our word :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
My One Click arrived today, and I can also report loose disks rattling inside. Not sure how many or which editions as I haven't had the chance to open yet and inspect. My 1/4 slip delivery was fine though, no loose disks.

• Thanks
occams razer certainly does support BF being to blame: what’s the common theme here? Who had acces to ALL packages before they got split and shipped off to the various countries and various third party handlers?
The same China post office had access to all packages. Unless you're telling me they ship from X number of different offices.
They all came out of BF and split off to wherever.
Unless your copies were delivered by Blufans themselves you're willingly ignoring China post.
Plus, the likelihood of the exact same trauma, occurring to ALL copies, considering lack of external damage(for my one click at least) is so ridiculously slim that it’s perfectly acceptable to believe this unlikely scenario was the cause.
"ALL copies"? It's just been under 10 members so far. I would have thought more than 10 members had received theirs. It's not outside the realm of possibility that all discs in one same package get dislodged from their hubs. If there's an external force that causes one to dislodge, it's not unthinkable they can all break loose from their hubs.
The issue MUST have occurred before the steels were shipped off to their based on what I received, what others have said, all evidence points to source error whether you choose to accept it or not,
The issue must have happened before you (and others) have received your copies. That's a fact.
the fact is that lazy QC or lazy manual input of the discs into each steel, caused the issue of so many of us, from differant places, with differant order choices, to end up with loose discs - most obvious cause: Blufans error.
Sorry, but that's not a fact. That's a hypothesis. Even if you share that hypothesis with others, it doesn't make it a fact.
Now, had only a couple of us had loose discs, or just one of my copies(or even just one of the two deliveries arrived rattling) then I’d be Moreno inclined to believe it occured in transit,
That's exactly right, you believe... it happened at Blufan's. So not a fact.
It’s the overwhelming numbers of affected customers that point to this NOT being the case(again, logic and probability)
Overwhelming? Come on... under 10 members have complained about it and there's at least one confirmed copy that was unaffected. I can confirm a second one.
You are free to believe what you may but also adding the experience of collectors here, when we are coming to same conclusion of the exact same issue, it’s worth believing or taking us on our word :)
Oh I know I'm free to believe whatever I want. We all are.
Why does it matter so much to you that Blufans assumes blame for the loose discs? In case you're tempted to ask me the same thing I'll spare you the trouble and answer now... because there's no real reason it has been a problem on their side. It's unfair to place the blame on them unless you're 100% sure it couldn't have happened elsewhere. And belief doesn't count. It's either a fact or it's not.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
It may be a cunning ploy from Blufans to make more and more collectors open their editions and go outside of their comfort zone, you know... the way God intended :D:LOL: Why should they create such an awesome and distinct WEA SteelBook if nobody is gonna even see it??? :wtf: :giggle:

#ChallengeAccepted :p

I also received all loose discs (1/4 slip and OC). Funny thing is all my discs were loose. The hubs are actually quite stiff, so knocking the discs loose will take a lot of vibration and hard knocks, The shipping boxes were pristine, so I find it more likely that BF did not seat all discs fully in their hubs (perhaps due to rushing out 4000+ steelbooks). Anyhow, it does not hurt to ask BF to please pay more attention to seating discs fully in their hubs, in case it was indeed the issue.

• Thanks
The same China post office had access to all packages. Unless you're telling me they ship from X number of different offices.
Unless your copies were delivered by Blufans themselves you're willingly ignoring China post.
"ALL copies"? It's just been under 10 members so far. I would have thought more than 10 members had received theirs. It's not outside the realm of possibility that all discs in one same package get dislodged from their hubs. If there's an external force that causes one to dislodge, it's not unthinkable they can all break loose from their hubs.
The issue must have happened before you (and others) have received your copies. That's a fact.
Sorry, but that's not a fact. That's a hypothesis. Even if you share that hypothesis with others, it doesn't make it a fact.
That's exactly right, you believe... it happened at Blufan's. So not a fact.
Overwhelming? Come on... under 10 members have complained about it and there's at least one confirmed copy that was unaffected. I can confirm a second one.
Oh I know I'm free to believe whatever I want. We all are.
Why does it matter so much to you that Blufans assumes blame for the loose discs? In case you're tempted to ask me the same thing I'll spare you the trouble and answer now... because there's no real reason it has been a problem on their side. It's unfair to place the blame on them unless you're 100% sure it couldn't have happened elsewhere. And belief doesn't count. It's either a fact or it's not.
AM not ignoring China post but they would certainly not all go through the exact same sorting office on the exact sameness collection van then ontoward the exact same plane to get to their respectively countries. Too many variants.

You, however, ARE ignoring the point I raised twice of the postal service affecting so many copies in the EXACT same manor, PLUS the fact that the lower spindle holder take some some force to get the disc in an put, further addin*weight the probability of it not being simply ‘’knocked out in transit’

When I said ALL I was referring to all affect copies. Not all produced. It appears you misunderstood me there’s,

Do you have you own copy? Try replicating any impact that could cause ALL 4 lower discs to come loose: the top most disc, sure, maybe could be shifted in transit, but the lower requires the exact right forces in the exact rights olaces to come out of its spindl - that sort of thing doesn’t just happen by chance, ergo, fact of it occurring pre-shipping. There is nothing that could occur in post to cause that. The spindle used here is too strong for it to happen so often AND (as am repeating) with no impact to the package - my one click box arrived immaculate yet all 6 discs were loose...

10 affected? I’d wager at least double, just here, not counting other GB receiptiants elsewhere so at least double that when you consider all editions(just for this gb) that’s a lot when most releases barely have a single loose disc complaint let alone multiple.

You asked to learn, I provided logic, probability, experience and more, but you still wish to argue. Your prerogative, but I know, beyond reasonable doubt that the issues were with BF QC as another tried telling you also.

I’ve resolve my loose discs by opening and popping them back in - watched one already and no damage, so no harm no foul.

You kept pushing for answers so I replied out of politeness and in efforts to share myself experience/knowledge.
You are the one creating a mountain out of a molehill. Am confident as to the who/how of the loose disc fiasco, but as it’s easily rectified it’s not important(least not to me)”.
Seems you are becoming self-defensive so consider this my last reply on the matter.

You asked, I, along with others answered, you pushed back and here we are.
End of?
Draw a lin under it.

Has anybody thought of just asking the discs themselves to see what really happened?:LOL:
Yup, no answer.
Buggers. Lol

One click arrived today:thumbs:
View attachment 410049

Can I ask what’s behind?
Fancy GN
It may be a cunning ploy from Blufans to make more and more collectors open their editions and go outside of their comfort zone, you know... the way God intended :D:LOL: Why should they create such an awesome and distinct WEA SteelBook if nobody is gonna even see it??? :wtf::giggle:

#ChallengeAccepted :p

It’s a conspiracy!!!

Lol (joke)

I also received all loose discs (1/4 slip and OC). Funny thing is all my discs were loose. The hubs are actually quite stiff, so knocking the discs loose will take a lot of vibration and hard knocks, The shipping boxes were pristine, so I find it more likely that BF did not seat all discs fully in their hubs (perhaps due to rushing out 4000+ steelbooks). Anyhow, it does not hurt to ask BF to please pay more attention to seating discs fully in their hubs, in case it was indeed the issue.
Exactly.
It’s a minor issue, but resolved by opening(wish I didn’t have to open all 3 in the OC but hey ho)

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb