Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived! Thanks @cooey and yes I too had one of the slips with a loose disc.

On a side note I don't think the lentis are as bad as people are making them out to be. They're not as clear as they could be but I think it has been drama overload on here.
I can clearly see the jagged edges on the title but overall it's a nice release, just not the best.

IMG_20190122_170125_079.jpg

On a side note I don't think the lentis are as bad as people are making them out to be. They're not as clear as they could be but I think it has been drama overload on here.
I can clearly see the jagged edges on the title but overall it's a nice release, just not the best.
Open the DL and see the back, I dare ya. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto

View attachment 410077
I compared the lentis with others I own and these are far from poor.

Do you have a favourite?

It’s tough to keep clarity and depth at the best of times, so considering all variables of characters, positioning etc, I think these are fine.

Btw, those that opened theirs, where do you re-place the stone stickers?
Just wondering.

YAAAAASSSSSSSS!! Mine toooooo :LOL::thumbs:

I actually expected it to come today or within the next few days and wow it's a beaut. Some quick pics but I'll unseal it tonight and get more properly.

...is what I will be saying if it does arrive today
Cracks me up this fabulous banter

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
AM not ignoring China post but they would certainly not all go through the exact same sorting office on the exact sameness collection van then ontoward the exact same plane to get to their respectively countries. Too many variants.
What are you on about? They are likely being delivered to the same office before being sorted. It's a moot point though, not all are arriving with loose discs so this no longer matters.
You, however, ARE ignoring the point I raised twice of the postal service affecting so many copies in the EXACT same manor, PLUS the fact that the lower spindle holder take some some force to get the disc in an put, further addin*weight the probability of it not being simply ‘’knocked out in transit’
Whoever is responsible for the loose discs, whether it be the post or Blufans, wasn't consistent enough as we've had several with loose discs and several with (apparently) no loose discs... almost feels like a random occurrence.
When I said ALL I was referring to all affect copies. Not all produced. It appears you misunderstood me there’s,
So what was that your point about all copies you had received having loose discs? That it proved it was Blufans' doing?
Do you have you own copy? Try replicating any impact that could cause ALL 4 lower discs to come loose:
Yeah, no, that's not going to happen. I don't care to bang my copies that hard. But that doesn't mean it can't happen. All it means is I'm not willing to do it with my copies. You're welcome to send me one of yours and I'll bang away at it until I dislodge all discs from their hubs. I'm quite confident I can.
with no impact to the package - my one click box arrived immaculate yet all 6 discs were loose...
I'll state the obvious, but just because your package is immaculate it does not mean they carried it through multiple post offices, loading and unloading from one or more airplanes, and through one or more delivery vans and lorries on cotton balls. That you think your package didn't sustain any impacts because it looks like it's held up well is just funny and unreal.
You asked to learn,
No I didn't. I learn on my own by reading, your posts as well as others. Just because I don't agree with your hypothesis in general it doesn't mean I am not learning.
I provided logic, probability, experience and more, but you still wish to argue.
What's wrong with arguing and challenging hypothesis? Why does that bother you so much?
Your prerogative, but I know, beyond reasonable doubt that the issues were with BF QC as another tried telling you also.
Yes, I read that. If you know that beyond a reasonable doubt then that's great. I don't know that, and nothing you've written has brought me closer to that conclusion.
You kept pushing for answers so I replied out of politeness and in efforts to share myself experience/knowledge.
Thank you. You are very polite and I am too. I'm replying out of politeness as well. I am not only polite but also taking my time to quote you multiple times.
You are the one creating a mountain out of a molehill.
I disagree. I'm cool as a cucumber, the only reason this sparked was you and another member thought the best course of actiona was to blame Blufans (I don't actually care it's Blufans, that's not the point) that they were to blame for a few loose discs. There is no way you could prove that. That's my point. And that's not me making a mountain out of anything.
Seems you are becoming self-defensive so consider this my last reply on the matter.
I'm not even close to being self-defensive. I am being polite and engaging in conversation, which is, after all, what forums are for. Unless we can only post "cool pic", "when's the GB?", "my discs are loose"...
You asked, I, along with others answered, you pushed back and here we are.
This is getting ridiculous... how did I push back? Is pushing back the same as not agreeing with your theories?
It is by me, no problem! You seem to be willing to write back and forth until the other party doesn't agree with you, then you get defensive and dismissive.

Good day to you madam. 'Til we meet again in the next short-lived debate.

That would be noble :thanks: @cooey needs to ask the question to BF re the loose discs in the One Clicks and other singles

It would be noble for me to swap with you? I don’t think so :thumbs:

Like I said I’m happy to ask the question but you need to PM me the info as per the tracking number PM like I’ve already told you.

Feedback will be sent to Blufans regarding loose discs regardless of what you want me to do or what you think I should do :thanks:

It would be noble for me to swap with you? I don’t think so :thumbs:

Like I said I’m happy to ask the question but you need to PM me the info as per the tracking number PM like I’ve already told you.

Feedback will be sent to Blufans regarding loose discs regardless of what you want me to do or what you think I should do :thanks:
Saint Cooey strikes again! Always keeping up the amazing work.

Thanks for the update and forwarding consensus concerns.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I’m not going to debate about whether loose discs are in the category to get a replacement, that’s up for Blufans to state. When I get a reply from them I will of course update the thread accordingly :)

Despite the debate I don’t wish for anything to be done personally, but for those more determined to keep theirs sealed, I keep my fingers crossed for a good will gesture or replacement.

Personally, I can't imagine Blufans willing to offer replacements and/or good will gestures for loose disks. It's not so much an error of QC, moreso bad luck IMO. The Lenti's, Fullslip, Boxset, Steelbook and ALL contents etc could all be in absolute perfect condition, and we're (hypothetically speaking) are asking for replacements because of some loose disks lol. They could in turn argue the editions are made to be opened and watched, it contains a Blu-ray disk afterall. Once opened, we're back to normality, no issue whatsoever. I've never encountered a damaged disk from it being loose in my time before *touch wood of course.

Open the DL and see the back, I dare ya. :p

Open? OPEN? Shut your filthy mouth! EEK!

Do you have a favourite?

Actually, the box is my favourite.

...is what I would be saying if just the box came without any slips inside

Outer Box wrap does not count!!! (Not really, anyway :rolleyes:;)). Unwrap all 3 and just go rogue for a change, go on, mix it up a bit... :naughty: What you got to lose!? You'll love it :D:D

I'll lose my pride. I might have a test run on one of my sealed Zavvi's just to see how it feels.