Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously have the confirmation of the initial BP purchase, but nothing for swapping the preorder over to IW via the 3 options we were given.

I’m just assuming my Black Panther single lenti has transferred over to an Infinity War single lenti.... but what if there’s been a snafu with the option voting? I wouldn’t want to sit out the GB being none the wiser.

Ah I see. I just presumed that because we all had the initial GB confirmation email from the BP purchase, once the transfer option was completed then it would all be taken care of behind the scenes, which I'm sure it has been.
I wasn't worried about getting confirmation of swapping over myself but I see your point if you are concerned.

Reactions: Punker76
...And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition,
if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded...

Dear @cooey ,
I understood everything correct?...
I transferred my purchase of BP DL to the purchase of IW DL.
So = I have reserved (and payed already) the copy of IW DL (and also, have reserved a "place" into BP DL GB).
So = tomorrow I will not be able to buy any more else edition (no IW Sl etc).
Correct?...

Dear @cooey ,
I understood everything correct?...
I transferred my purchase of BP DL to the purchase of IW DL.
So = I have reserved (and payed already) the copy of IW DL (and also, have reserved a "place" into BP DL GB).
So = tomorrow I will not be able to buy any more else edition (no IW Sl etc).
Correct?...

Correct :)

This pre order is tomorrow ? I don’t see a date or time.

You only had to go back one page to see the date and time (or see OP).

But here it is:

Group buy update

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Group buy update

at @Alf_1 just for you READ THE POST ABOVE OR YOU WILL MISS OUT!!!!

red_alert.gif

all the best
basil :thumbs:

I don't have a confirmation email.

I replied to the original mail that was sent out that I wanted to swap. But then I left that conversation as the flow of responses was crazy!

So I'm hoping that was enough.....
Me too, left the conversation with the message option 1.

One click + 1/4 slip and storage box

So, there will be the option to get the
One click + 1/4 slip?

Do you know around what time 7:30- 8 UK time will translate for the states, Eastern time?

If I am already signed in to my account here and never log out will I have to retype my password to sign in again for the GB?

Not sure I remember my password here. Lol

Thanks for any info!

One click + 1/4 slip?

Do you know around what time 7:30- 8 UK time will translate for the states, Eastern time?

If I am already signed and never log out will I have to retype my password to sign in again for the GB?

Not sure I remember my password here. Lol

Thanks for any info!

dont know eastern but use

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

One click + 1/4 slip?

Thanks for any info!
That would be 2:30 pm to 3 pm est

Be here before 2:30 and ready.

Reactions: Alf_1
Can I stay logged in because I never log out and not sure if it will ask to resign in at the GB?

Threads don't update automatically. You will have to press F5 to refresh the group buy page constantly between 2:30 and 3:00 and be quick about it for your best chance. Everybody does it.