Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to god they use some common sense when shipping these late December what with the extra millions of packages being posted for Christmas ...... they can not even protect packages properly in normal non busy periods let alone the Christmas chaos !
Yeah, I've been thinking this too.

I wouldn't mind waiting until after Christmas even....

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06 and Basil
But think of it this way, being thrown into the back of an empty van is going to cause more damage than being thrown into a back of a van with loads of other packages ;)

• Haha
Reactions: YellowCake
But think of it this way, being thrown into the back of an empty van is going to cause more damage than being thrown into a back of a van with loads of other packages ;)

or the vans filled up and they kick it all down a bit with blufans getting squashed underneath.

personally with @BluSteel2012 idea ship in new year and given the choice ship BP an IF at the same time, 2 parcels better than one when comes to less damage imho.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah, new year shipping is crazy quick. All that backlog is gone and voila, package in hand much quicker than expected!

Every one of my BFs boxes have arrive punctured/beaten up and not one SB showed signs of wear from the shipping because of how well they're protected by the foam. I've seen pictures of far worse box conditions (like half crunched) with completely undamaged products. I have faith!

Every one of my BFs boxes have arrive punctured/beaten up and not one SB showed signs of wear from the shipping because of how well they're protected by the foam. I've seen pictures of far worse box conditions (like half crunched) with completely undamaged products. I have faith!
This

It seems blufans know what they are doing with the packaging well enough to protect many.

Fingers crossed this trend of bashed boxes and unaffected steelbook remains

For those who ordered the complete edition, the 1/4 slip + storage box have been shipped.

Will send tracking numbers later

Hi Cooey, I am catching up with a few comments from Saturday and saw yours saying our
1/4 Slip + Storage box from our complete Editions have shipped and will send tracking later.

I was just wondering if you sent the tracking emails yet because I checked my inbox as well as Junk mail and have not received any tracking emails yet?

Please, let me know if the email sent out or when I should expect it. Should I send a PM with my info? I already confirmed my shipping address right away the day of purchase as soon as the email from your staff member was sent to me.

Thanks! Super excited...

Hi Cooey, I am catching up with a few comments from Saturday and saw yours saying our
1/4 Slip + Storage box from our complete Editions have shipped and will send tracking later.

I was just wondering if you sent the tracking emails yet because I checked my inbox as well as Junk mail and have not received any tracking emails yet?

Please, let me know if the email sent out or when I should expect it. Should I send a PM with my info? I already confirmed my shipping address right away the day of purchase as soon as the email from your staff member was sent to me.

Thanks! Super excited...

As you purchased via the store then yes, please send me your shipping info via PM and I’ll send the tracking number for you.

Thanks

Reactions: Alf_1