Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally the shoe boxes were the one click boxes for Blufans releases. When Blufans then started doing ‘proper’ one click boxes they continued the shoe boxes to keep up with ‘tradition’ for their Marvel releases. They are an additonal bonus, nothing more :)

Indeed, dont knock freebies I'd still rather have them than not

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Indeed, dont knock freebies I'd still rather have them than not

Of course it's better to have freebies than not, everybody still wants a freebie (if you can call a cardboard box that with the overall price lol) but would be much better if they replaced it with something much more presentable i.e. the quarterslip having its own protective box with proper dimensions or an additional slipcover or just something more useful and less cluttered. At the end of the day its just a box and most people display their steels (opened or not) and it doesn't hold all of them anyway, so cater to us with something more useful.
Don't get me wrong. I love these sets but eventually these boxes are just going to take up space. Blufans are the daddy imo, but like @Mickle_89 said, these have had their day. They have already got a better counterpart, so now do away with them for something more presentable and useful. Maybe collecting only Marvel now it's a different perception for me but I feel something better could be that additional bonus instead. Yes its cost to give away something better, I get that too lol.

As far as 'shoe boxes' go looks very classy with lovely symmetrical design and the explosion of colour around the characters on the lid makes for a pleasingly vivid contrast against the dark background with the jewels doing similar on the base . . . definitely not just any old box with a title plastered all over it.

Pics courtesy nuikichiSB:-
1545139822235.png
1545139860100.png

brad-pitt-seven.gif

Sealed steelbook w/ O-ring:-
1545140727900.png
1545140686762.png

Close-up unsealed - revealing the gloss varnish and interesting speckle effect: . . . steelbook artwork looking a bit 'off' close-up - not as sharp as on the lid - but I imagine looks just fine from a couple of feet:-
DusaY6iVYAAF6W0.jpg:large

DusaY6mUYAECMEA.jpg:large

DusaY6gVYAEY8qA.jpg:large

As far as 'shoe boxes' go looks very classy with lovely symmetrical design and the explosion of colour around the characters on the lid makes for a pleasingly vivid contrast against the dark background with the jewels doing similar on the base . . . definitely not just any old box with a title plastered all over it.

View attachment 406739View attachment 406740

View attachment 406744
View attachment 406742View attachment 406741
Close-up unsealed - revealing the gloss varnish and interesting speckle effect: . . . steelbook artwork looking a bit 'off' close-up - not as sharp as on the lid - but I imagine looks just fine from a couple of feet:-

#steelbook looks great! Can't wait for them all.

As far as I know I've never been charged extra from customs on BF or any international order after the initial payment. Should I be worried?
(Especially since the US is being a butt about importing and literally every other country right now...:cautious:)
Well they mark packages at $18.00 so hopefully not.
I've received One Clicks from Blufans marked at $15 before, several times.. Only thing I worry about with importing Blufans is the state of the package once it arrives lol :rolleyes:
thanks for calming my paranoid mind guys :)

Just had a funny year with salt in the wound type bad luck and then surprise high good luck...so its just a gut feeling.
This is only my 3rd BF through here, (though I own Wall-E also) so not yet an old pro at how they run(like I am with Nova, Manta and Kimchi)

You'll never get a true reflection of where the item is. On the China aftership tracking site it states it was leaving origin country on Sunday... we are now on Thursday so expect it to just arrive when you least expect it to. Maybe Saturday, maybe next week. I had one blufans quarterslip arrive very quickly once within the same week so who knows.

View attachment 406092

mine is still showing as 'leaving China'
am expecting it should show up in the next few days (based on others getting their already) and only update once delivered rather than have tracking at each point throughout

I think from now on I'll just put j-cards in the boxes so they serve a purpose ;)
I've a bunch of PET slips and other fiddly extras that need a home - so good idea boss

View attachment 406739View attachment 406740

View attachment 406744
View attachment 406742View attachment 406741

The steelbook looks a lot better opened up showing both sides together.
The "crammed" designs on the front and back look better together as opposed to when just looking at the front or back.

I still think it looks to busy and kind of reminds me civil war
I agree, it’s extremely busy, and as one who usually prefers minimal style, I do thin’ they choice of front artwork is excellent.
Would have been nice for a more simplistic rear, for contrast though,

BTW, any chance we could spoiler the in hand pic’s please?
Am a tad disappointed to have seen it all before getting my own copy in hand, and can’t be the only one who wanted to have their first proper look of these beauties when individually received?
(Hate to be THAT person, but despite scrolling fast as I can, I still saw more than wanted, pre-receipt)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k