Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I'm concerned every lenti looks blurry and relatively "bad" compared to a clear FS image. Even the "good" lentis are hard to look at.

You've clearly never seen all those quality Novamedia lentis.. John Wick and the Winter Soldier spring to mind as examples off the top of my head but there are many.. Oh year, Edge of Tomorrow. What a beaut.

The busier the image ie the more characters there are generally means that not everyone or everything on the lenticular will come out well. That's the nature of the beast and unfortunately with the growing casts of these movies and the posters/artwork reflecting such this is gonna be the way it goes. I see alot of people complaining about the overcrowded steelbook arts that are literally using the poster artwork of the movie, I for one would take a movie poster artwork for a steelbook cover over a Purple Avengers "A".

As far as I'm concerned every lenti looks blurry and relatively "bad" compared to a clear FS image. Even the "good" lentis are hard to look at.

You've clearly never seen all those quality Novamedia lentis.. John Wick and the Winter Soldier spring to mind as examples off the top of my head but there are many.. Oh year, Edge of Tomorrow. What a beaut.

The busier the image ie the more characters there are generally means that not everyone or everything on the lenticular will come out well. That's the nature of the beast and unfortunately with the growing casts of these movies and the posters/artwork reflecting such this is gonna be the way it goes. I see alot of people complaining about the overcrowded steelbook arts that are literally using the poster artwork of the movie, I for one would take a movie poster artwork for a steelbook cover over a Purple Avengers "A".

I've seen the lentis you're referring to (not in person because I don't want them) and I still prefer the clean look of a good FS over a lenti. I'm sure those who like 3D like lentis but I'm not a fan of 3D in most cases and prefer other attributes like foil, embossing, spot gloss, etc.

To be fair then, if you're not a fan of lentis then it doesn't matter how good one is- it's never going to live up to your preference of a full slip. It might even lead you to be over critical of even some of the best lenticulars out there sheerly because you prefer full slips.

I'm a lenticular guy but there have been some full slips out there in the past that I have loved. The treatment manta lab gave to to BVS and Justice League and what Novamedia did with their nova choice Age of Ultron have been some of my favourites

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
All this talk about good and bad lentis......... thats why i tend to lean towards FS’s now.

As mentioned earlier, the front lenti on Thor Ragnarok is great. I cant comment on GOTG 2 cos i went with the FS for that one. Thats a beauty too.

I think the guardians 2 full slip is my favourite of the 3

DL arrived yesterday, forgot to take a picture of the sealed copy. Oh well. One thing to say the IW lenti looks great but Ragnarok is still my favorite so far it’s sharper and I like the blue theme colors. You can see the horns on Loki’s helmet are pointing outwards (big Loki fan here) Just spectacular! For IW I wish they had swapped the front and back lenti on the DL. Still a nice edition. Waiting for more protectors slip from SC. :thumbs:
A7491383-F17E-450B-8F5E-C59936296E0E.jpeg
3CC3F91A-CC41-4C37-ACBA-6AC352CB4033.jpeg

DL arrived yesterday, forgot to take a picture of the sealed copy. Oh well. One thing to say the IW lenti looks great but Ragnarok is still my favorite so far it’s sharper and I like the blue theme colors. You can see the horns on Loki’s helmet are pointing outwards (big Loki fan here) Just spectacular! For IW I wish they had swapped the front and back lenti on the DL. Still a nice edition. Waiting for more protectors slip from SC. :thumbs:
View attachment 408838View attachment 408839
More comparisons. Ragnarok still the best.
3FA0A77A-EA20-4EF7-B3EA-DDAF3A8B8BF3.jpeg6F12ADDC-F65B-452B-9B35-E15DB95C713F.jpeg0990099E-D25E-45BF-A73D-2B91556BC907.jpeg3120CD88-4B36-468C-BE74-1554E546641B.jpeg

I see what you're getting at but you simply cannot compare a lenticular to a full slip. Two totally different results, and purposely that way too.
There will always be some sort of pixellation or slight blur in lentis and always some better than others. They're not all bad though. Compare lentis to lentis because a full slip is a whole different finish altogether.

To be fair then, if you're not a fan of lentis then it doesn't matter how good one is- it's never going to live up to your preference of a full slip. It might even lead you to be over critical of even some of the best lenticulars out there sheerly because you prefer full slips.

I'm a lenticular guy but there have been some full slips out there in the past that I have loved. The treatment manta lab gave to to BVS and Justice League and what Novamedia did with their nova choice Age of Ultron have been some of my favourites

There's "good" and there's "good for being X." It's like saying "this is a high quality image" vs. "this is a high quality DVD image." So yeah, the Ragnarok lentis are good and I love looking at the one I have because it's a great image for it being a lenti. I think the blufans releases of Ragnarok and IW use some of the best (and busiest) images from the films and my personal preference is a clean, high res image I can look at closely for all the little details. Lentis negate resolution and detail for an illusion of depth that varies in success but can never be as crisp as a 2D image. I'm not drawing a 1 to 1 comparison between lentis and FS because they're not equal, I'm just stating a preference.

Am I the only one whose tracking number doesn't work?

usually tracking numbers take several days to work, china tracking is poor and slow.

example from getting tracking number on 27th dec did not register till 4th jan also mine and a few others packages have been stuck in china airport freight for since 6th jan and it so now 13th jan and have not moved so be prepared for a long wait.
have to say this is the worse it has been ever. just wish it would at least get moving again and tbh i dont think there is a thing a soul on the planet could do atm:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: JackieBoy
Parcels from china often get delayed around this time of the year due to the backlog of post that was sent during christmas period and you also have chinese new year in february that will cause further delays

Waiting 6-8 weeks or more is not unusual for parcels shipped from china

You can be lucky and get delivered in 2 weeks or less it's but not unusual to be waiting 4 weeks or more
Tracking also sometimes can show nothing for 7 days or more before working

nope my last tracking up was
2019-01-06 04:01
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai Puxi Processing Center to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

and hasnt budged an inch in 6 days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
just goes to prove its all fooked up over there atm, i just hope this doesnt turn up battered cos i got a bad feeling with all this extra time there now.
just hope im wrong

basil :thumbs:
Exactly same as mine, funny how my batman begins OC was dispatched on the 11th, and is in the UK on the 13th (via space rocket I can only guess), and this is still trapped on some fishing trawler from China it seems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Post from china often uses a mix of air/ship/road transport
It can start out as air mail and then go on a boat and then use road transport

This why parcels can end up taking 2-8 weeks or longer at times
It may arrive on a aircraft to another country before been transported to your destination and be put on another aircraft or end up using sea/road transport

You can be lucky at times and get delivery in 5-8 days as only air transport was used and was a flight direct to your country

Sometimes there is not enough room on a aircraft when parcel arrives at airport on a particular day and a few options remain wait for another flight or be sent by boat/road transport

Tracking after leaving china won't update until it arrives with your postal provider in your country and that's if they scan it when arrives

Reactions: davetherave