Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first purchase on the forum.
A shipment from single lenti arrived yesterday. Pictures taken quickly. I'm still waiting for DL.

Attachments

• DSC_0004 II.JPG
    DSC_0004 II.JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
One click tracking numbers are in! Will be sent to everyone later on today

Hi Cooey,

I did not receive my Tracking # yet for the One click as I was one of the ones that ordered through your online store.

You emailed me the tracking for the 1/4 slip + Box when thet shipped out, but saw you updatee this on Sunday and I didnt see any new emails for the One Click tracking. Do you still have my email or should I PM you? Thanks again.

It’s not just bad photos unfortunately, that back lenti is very weak. Extremely blurry.
Yeah. It doesn't even look good on Big Paulys video.

At first he was saying it was really cool but by the end he admitted it wasn't one of Blufans best lenticulars.

He even mentioned the front was quite 'jagged' in places.

Hi Cooey,

I did not receive my Tracking # yet for the One click as I was one of the ones that ordered through your online store.

You emailed me the tracking for the 1/4 slip + Box when thet shipped out, but saw you updatee this on Sunday and I didnt see any new emails for the One Click tracking. Do you still have my email or should I PM you? Thanks again.
I was informed the one clicks have not shipped yet. that was the 1 clicks in combination of 1/4. Sounds like you are one of those tho. If you PM me your real name I can check the tracking #s fyi.

Hi Cooey,

I was informed the one clicks have not shipped yet. that was the 1 clicks in combination of 1/4. Sounds like you are one of those tho. If you PM me your real name I can check the tracking #s fyi.

Tracking number sent

Reactions: Alf_1
Tracking number sent

Hello cooey just for understand, you talk about OC who are sell with 1/4 and box?

I’m like alf_1, i have order 1/4+box+OC and OC alone.

I have received the tracking for the OC (complete edition) but not for OC alone.

Thank you :)

Édit : my bad ! I saw your message on page 91. Sorry.

Last edited:
Not sure if I have a missed delivery card through for the SL, can't determine it from the tracking. Tracking says not properly cast, whatever that means??

Here are side by side comparison shots of both my SL and the DL slips. I personally think neither is better than the other and both are pretty awesome but my only gripe is the obvious shown in pic 3...

Is what I could have been saying if I had ordered these instead of the one click.

• Haha
Reactions: cooey and DMD4k
Both arrived same day which figures :LOL: Got to say though I'm on the side of this being a disappointing release in terms of the lentis, neither is that sharp and lots of pixelation on areas - the double works great around the "A" and the figures around it but as you get lower down ScarJo is a blurry mess and the title is a little too jagged - single lenti is a bit better but Black Widow still comes off badly... Coming after the HDZ releases recently this is much less impressive.
Steel is great though :thumbs: