Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't bother with them in the end either, they're only A4 in size so nothing special

Plus I'm holding out seeing it for a second time until the Blu-ray
I have the phase 2 set of A4 posters they gave out at I 'think' Ultron. Or may have been Guardians.
LOVE them, even if they are small.

Keep checking ebay for this set of 5 (and to see if any Ragnarok or Infinity IMAX posters were issued anywhere - there was nothing at my 2 locals apparently. Last Marvel with release day IMAX poster wasGuardians 2...of which I have two, thankfully as there is candle wax on the rear of one...still need to get frames for all these Marvel posters I've accumulated. And the vinyl/big sleeve movies)

You're lucky. I went to mine on the date they said they were giving them out and they turned around to me by saying it was 1) Only for IMAX viewings and 2) Couldn't give them out until the weekend

I was at a ODEON Gallery showing aswel so you'd think by default and spending more money then normal they'd have just given us both of them.

Anyway me and my friend were coming out and I noticed behind the glass window the poster for the week they were giving out were actually behind the desk, he lied to me so I just causally went behind the desk and got one but ended up picking two up of the same one. Might see if I can get the others cheap on Ebay or something.
gutted for you

tbh, I might pop to my local ones next time I go cinema(there is an odeon 5 min walk from Telford Cineworld and 5 min drive from stoke) in hopes they may have some left over.
I've landed lucky in the HMV's for stuff as they are quite small.

I have a full set of posters from Odeon, been and seen it a few times. The Odeon in Liverpool has loads of posters, stacks and stacks of them, all located behind the counter. Other Odeons likely have the same, it all depends on who is there. If they are friendly and a fan of Marvel etc, they will probably give you one of each to complete the set (probably even without a ticket), as one day I went after seeing Avengers and got a couple.

Reactions: yeslek
I have a full set of posters from Odeon, been and seen it a few times. The Odeon in Liverpool has loads of posters, stacks and stacks of them, all located behind the counter. Other Odeons likely have the same, it all depends on who is there. If they are friendly and a fan of Marvel etc, they will probably give you one of each to complete the set (probably even without a ticket), as one day I went after seeing Avengers and got a couple.
I went to the Odeon in Liverpool a few months ago to see Insidious 4 and that's where I shat my pants. Popped to the Cavern Club afterwards. Nice cinema.

so its certainly worth nipping in to ask?

dont think Wolves has an Odeon so I'll try when am in Telford next week.

Why? So they can release Avengers 4 with another steelbook with just an A on it? :rolleyes:
yes, exactly, uniformity.

There will be plenty of premium or MK.2 releases of this movie on steelbook that can make use of any other artwork, but if they change the WWA steel for the Avengers movie, to anything besides the A I'm going to be pissed.
Leave the alternate artwork to Kimchi, Zavvi's lenti re-releases, Mantalab etc

There will be plenty of premium or MK.2 releases of this movie on steelbook that can make use of any other artwork, but if they change the WWA steel for the Avengers movie, to anything besides the A I'm going to be pissed.

This must be the only series of steelbooks that people are happy with just having a letter on the front as the main art. And the same letter each time.

Reactions: Benfica17
This must be the only series of steelbooks that people are happy with just having a letter on the front as the main art. And the same letter each time.
but it makes sense - its the Avengers logo for Avengers movies.

If they hadnt have done an Ultron style A for the last Avengers, then I personally wouldnt be so keen, but as they started a pattern, they need to complete it through Avengers 4 at least, if only for the WWA.
We have many other options for more creative or eye catching artwork outside of the WWA, plus slipcases can provide character based artwork for those who perfer it.
I just want the Steel to have the purple-ish A logo thats been used to promote this one.

A WEA release from Nova will surely happen in a few years hopefully they'll give us a nice glossy embossed A

I'd pay for someone to do Age of Ultron in a similar style properly as well