WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

Harley Quinn, by Margot Robbie who played her very well. Just to bring some truly dark and fun evil into the Marvel universe, which really lacks that imho.
Same reason Heath Ledger's Joker would be a great addition too of course.

cat woman all the way, because shes cool, shes independent, and she says the rules. i think halle berr ( despite what the ovie is worth) is a great cat woman

Harley Quinn - She has the right craziness for being a MCU character.

And Margot Robbie would be my choice

Many thanks for this giveaway :thumbs:

I would bring Superman to kill all the Avengers. Why? Because if someone does not kill them, how many more movies will we have? Someone has to end this madness. :-D And who would be the actor? Probably Tom Hardy, because he is badass.

I would bring in Batman and keep Affleck. I would love to see the interactions between him and Iron Man. Thanks for the opportunity.

Ra's al Ghul because most MCU villains are physically strong or have special powers (which make them formidable, yes), but maybe aside from Loki, are not really masterminds of villainy. Maybe played by Timothy Dalton.