WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

Interesting question. I would love to see Superman. He is a diverse character and it would be interesting to see how he would interact with the Marvel-verse.

As for who could play him, I don't know why they don't choose Matt Bomer.

mb.jpg

I think Lobo would suit the MCU very well and he could team up with Deadpool for some pretty crazy adventures, as for who could play him I honestly don't know as a lot of the actors that come to mind already play a MCU role!

Thanks for the great giveaway

I'd choose Batman for sure. I'd love to watch the chemistry between him and fellow millionaire vigilante Tony Stark/Iron Man.

And he'd be portrayed by Jon Hamm.
tumblr_peyqo0I4Me1solxeko1_1280.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would say Batman played by Christian Bale. The reason would be the prospect of having I am considerably richer than you banter with Tony Stark

Wow, fantastic giveaway.

Definitely Harley Quinn over to the MCU:)

I'd bring Shazam, the original Captain Marvel, to the MCU, and let him and Captain Marvel/Danvers settle their name in an epic fight once and for all!! I'd keep Zachary Levi as Shazam :D

I think Bruce Wayne, simply as Bruce Wayne in some role as opposed to Batman dropping in everywhere. There are many powerful heroes in the MCU so Batman would get lost in the shuffle. I think Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) would be ideal in a role like Nick Fury portrays. Dropping in subtly. A teasing role. A post credits role etc.

I would love to see Affleck's Batman interact with those characters, especially with Tony. Seeing those 2 billionaires who don't have super powers going back and forth would be pretty awesome. Thanks for the giveaway!