Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the OT, but do you know if their Spider-Man: Homecoming steel is the one with the magnet? Same as with HMV etc? If so, I'll cancel and order with Zoom :D

Lastly, what is their packaging like for SB's?

It’s the same one from zavvi and HMV. It’s technically the wwa and the other (HMV exclusive/ kimchi dress up etc illustrated art) is just limited to certain countries retailers

Been a while since I’ve had a delivery from them but I think it’s similar to HMV. Don’t quote me on that

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
Will replace the 2D with the 4K disc which is supposed to be superior. Also it features Atmos.

Can anyone rectal (ok not the right word to use as a suggestion for misspelling :rofl: ) I mean ''recall'' that someone saying the Blu-ray copy for this film is of Poor Quality ? and to watch it on 4K ? I just don't get how a Blu-ray these days for such a big film can have a poor 2D ? and what does that mean exactly ? this is getting me confused :cautious:

Can anyone rectal (ok not the right word to use as a suggestion for misspelling :rofl: ) I mean ''recall'' that someone saying the Blu-ray copy for this film is of Poor Quality ? and to watch it on 4K ? I just don't get how a Blu-ray these days for such a big film can have a poor 2D ? and what does that mean exactly ? this is getting me confused :cautious:
As best as I can rectal, BR.com gave the standard disc middling reviews for the A/V presentation. The real draw for the UHD disc is the Atmos audio.

Sony has been sitting on the Atmos tracks for standard releases as they want to incentivize the purchase of pricier UHD discs. I find this especially galling, considering the exclusion of 4K UHD drives on their PS4 consoles. :squint:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Wait there is a rectal edition I'm not aware about :p
How do you go about reviewing this edition that could be a bit messy :rofl::LOL:

Still waiting on Zoom for dispatch . . .

Pretty in pink and so glad it's this one in the UK instead of the yellow.

BR.com pics:-
upload_2017-11-12_13-51-14.png
upload_2017-11-12_13-51-54.png

The pink vs. the yellow

HDN pics
upload_2017-11-12_13-45-27.png
upload_2017-11-12_13-46-42.png
upload_2017-11-12_13-47-46.png

Mentioned it before but the icing on the cake would've been a similar 'bossing treatment to the pistol and title as on the LEGEND steelbook:-
891328_170356489990027_1499241530_n.jpg
10608062_772109136249201_551298597_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: