Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi still haven't sent my copy yet which is irritating me. I can't even cancel it either since every time I try to cancel I get an email saying it's a failed cancellation. Was going to cancel and either get it from Zoom or see if my local HMV has it in stock tomorrow. Anything I can do or should I wait it out on Zavvi?

Zavvi still haven't sent my copy yet which is irritating me. I can't even cancel it either since every time I try to cancel I get an email saying it's a failed cancellation. Was going to cancel and either get it from Zoom or see if my local HMV has it in stock tomorrow. Anything I can do or should I wait it out on Zavvi?

Any else who ordered through zavvi saying awaiting stock even though they pre ordered on day one?

Even though some retailers have started to ship, technically the release date is Tomorrow November 13th. The fact they haven't started shipping it not abnormal.

@virkia,

The yellow one - Is this the FAC Steelbook or the NA Steelbook?
The Americas steelbook
End user describes the steelbook as more gold than yellow in-hand . . . let's just call it buttery 24ct instead of coppery 9ct (lol)
BABY DRIVER gold vs. WONDER WOMAN "WW" symbol gold:-
adorn-jewels-adelaide-jewellery-9ct-18ct-24ct-yellow-gold-jewelry-sa-country-adelaide-metro.jpg

24ct ----------------------------------------- vs. 9ct
upload_2017-11-12_17-30-53.png
upload_2017-11-12_17-32-26.png

Pics courtesy kombat1
DOaSd-QUQAEB-lM.jpg:large

DOaSfI4UQAAak9F.jpg:large

DOaSgW3VoAI1X6t.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Any infos about the famous special features on bonus disc?

I can't find the post, but someone posted it was ''30 minutes of The Making of Baby Driver''.

It will surely be included in the FAC edition being one Bonus BD Included and surely also included in the one BD from some other countries...

The Canadian/US Amaray Edition Blu-ray has over 2h of Special Features

Last edited:
Reactions: JackieBoy
I can't find the post, but someone posted it was ''30 minutes of The Making of Baby Driver''.

It will surely be included in the FAC edition being one Bonus BD Included and surely also included in the one BD from some other countries...

I am not sure why a 30 minutes feature can't be fitted on the regular Blu-ray disc. Will be scanning the disc in my BD drive. IF the size is under 42 GB, it would make no sense whatsoever with not including the feature on the same disc.

Reactions: Actarus

I think it is just 30 minutes of this:
IMG_6123.gif
:LOL:

I am not sure why a 30 minutes feature can't be fitted on the regular Blu-ray disc. Will be scanning the disc in my BD drive. IF the size is under 42 GB, it would make no sense whatsoever with not including the feature on the same disc.

indeed it's weird if they are able to fit 2h on the NA Blu-ray... but it's someone who mentioned this so not sure if it's right. Although on the Bonus Disk of Walmart Exclusive La LA LAnd if I am not wrong, it's just a 30 min of Q&A

I think it is just 30 minutes of this:
IMG_6123.gif
:LOL:

lol :p

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95

The same 2hrs of extras are on the UK/USA/European Blu-ray
The bonus disc content is not included with USA release
UK it's only the steelbook that includes the bonus disc
The bonus disc is included with some of the European releases