Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is hmv packing not as good as zavvi when it comes to posting? I know anything can happen with these steelbooks while in the post etc but i have had heaps of steels sent from zavvi to australia and touch wood all been good so far,i have a few steelbooks sitting at my parents house in uk from hmv dont even know if all ok or not.
I suppose i know in about 3 weeks time when they take them over.
But just curious how well its packed compared to zavvi as you have me worried.
Could have took a chance and ordered baby driver from zavvi before but im hoping i have no issues with my hmv one.
I have a few others from hmv i have ordered over a few months etc so i suppose time will tell.
But after a recent order or two from amazon uk no more steelbooks from them packing is pathetic.

I actually think HMV packaging is better than Zavvi. The steelbook seems a lot more protected.

Unfortunately the damage was under the J card on the back. A fair few scratches.

Se7en and L.A. Confidential are up there too. Does make me think that I won't be watching any of his new stuff though, or even House of Cards which I have been meaning to watch.

Certainly. I just rate the other 3 higher personally. Se7en was a fantastic piece of cinema but not something I could sit through again as it was so twisted. LA Confidential is excellent too.

Reactions: davhyl
I've got a nagging feeling that a few Zoom orders may get cancelled, and they may well have oversold on this. Their ebay listing has been removed and shows as out of stock. It had a seemingly perpetual 100 available one minute and gone the next (63 sold). It is strange that it is still available to order via their website...

I think that 25% discount code may have also given the warehouse a Monday morning shock, so may be causing delays ?

However it would seem sensible that Zoom would hold the majority of stock as it is the direct retail arm for Universal/Sony Pictures.

Got mine from Amazon this morning in a nice battered cardboard mailer. Miraculously the steel is in perfect condition.

Don't worry Zoomers . . . my copy posted yesterday so guessing all the others will be winging their way to their destinations by tomorrow at the latest.

Last edited:
I emailed zoom yesterday morning . no reply. so i tweeted them . they replied asking me to dm my order number. I sent it and the reply was they would get a CS rep to reply . No reply, but my order was dispatched at 9:30 last night.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluRaySteve
Zoom finally replied to my email - mainly to confirm they sent it last night. Apparently they have had some "minor" issues in their warehouse .