Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 2 baby driver steels and only one came with an invoice for two. The cardboard envelope states 1/1 so I don’t think I be getting another package. With orders disappearing from our order history I am slightly concerned, especially paying for a load of recent orders in their 25% off promotion. Is this a sign that the retailer is struggling financially?

All my past orders and this and blade runner have disappeared too

But I’ve been charged for this and my last update was at the warehouse

• Thanks
Reactions: jaffajakes
Same here. They were fine few hours back. I had made a note of the orders and items separately just in case something goes wrong. Zoom is UNIVERSAL PICTURES UK. I doubt they would go bust. Hoping it is a temporary glitch. Having said that, if you saved your card details delete it asap to safeguard from any potential cyber attack.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
as per my post a page or so back Zoom say they have warehouse problems and are 4-5 days behind. they sent mine after i tweeted them ( and DM’d them my order number) and they sent it first class for next day delivery ( it arrived yesterday ) . they are replying to emails but it’s taking over a day .

But still no dispatch.
Last time I will be ordering from them.

Give them chance mate. They are a relatively small outfit and would’ve been inundated with orders because of the discount voucher. I’ve got no doubt that the likes of HMV and Zavvi would be in a similar situation

If they cancel it then get arsey ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jace88
But still no dispatch.
Last time I will be ordering from them.
Jeez, how pants must your life be if you’re this wound up so early in the day.

I’ve been buying from Zoom for months (years?) because their 10% discount code always puts them cheaper than Amazon and Zavvi. Never had a problem with them, so I can allow one mistake. Zavvi, on the other hand, are barely capable of fulfilling one of my orders without cocking it up.

If you’re gonna hate; hate positively.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jace88
I’m thinking that orders disappear when they’re being updated.
Mine was back this morning with ‘sent to warehouse’ which wasn’t there before it went ‘missing’.

I've got a previous order back as well...The Send to Warehouse is still there for Baby Driver but it's been delivered.

BTW, the package was send from Sony's DADC unit and not Zoom's warehouse