Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got notification zavvi had this in stock but limited quantities that was like 2 mins after getting email still says sold out.
So either they had very little left or not went back up for sale.
I have a hmv edition sitting in uk for family to take over next month,but if i had know this come back up i would have gone for zavvi instead.
But hmv one was already on way days ago so hopefully there now.

Thanks. Thought the FAC one had some glossing on it and the NA one didn't. :confused:
RE: YELLOWY GOLD SB: Of course could just be a case of trompe l'oeil but there does look to be spot-gloss to the tyre marks on the steelbook back . . . difficult to tell if / where the front has received similar treatment :-

Same yellowy gold as AMADEUS?:-
upload_2017-11-13_14-39-42.png
upload_2017-11-13_14-41-43.png

Pics courtesy WeNeedSkyfall
DOeLS2KUIAAi-2b.jpg:large

DOeKpshUIAA-Jgf.jpg:large

My pink one has been "in the warehouse" since the 9th

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Mine from HMV was damaged but it’s now sold out and I’ve rung a couple of stores and they said it’s online only.

I’ve just ordered it off Zavvi and going to return the damaged one to a store soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I have a feeling this will be in stock for quite some time..

I am not so sure tbh. The artwork is glorious and it is a popular film.
I understand the 'Spacey effect' could harm the films standing with some but then he has been in numerous great films:
Usual Suspects, American Beauty and Moon are amongst my favourite movies.

I understand the 'Spacey effect' could harm the films standing with some but then he has been in numerous great films:
Usual Suspects, American Beauty and Moon are amongst my favourite movies.
Se7en and L.A. Confidential are up there too. Does make me think that I won't be watching any of his new stuff though, or even House of Cards which I have been meaning to watch.

I doubt that
It's Sold Out with Amazon UK - HMV - Base

Only Zoom and Zavvi have some stock available and I expect will be sold out with Zavvi soon
It's available at both HMV and Base as well as Zavvi, and it's only a matter of time before it's back on order at Amazon.

Maybe we should discuss this in a few months...

It's available at both HMV and Base as well as Zavvi, and it's only a matter of time before it's back on order at Amazon.

Maybe we should discuss this in a few months...
HMV website is listed as Sold Out
Screenshot (37).png

Base is awaiting more stock from supplier which means it's not in stock

Mine from HMV was damaged but it’s now sold out and I’ve rung a couple of stores and they said it’s online only.

I’ve just ordered it off Zavvi and going to return the damaged one to a store soon.
Is hmv packing not as good as zavvi when it comes to posting? I know anything can happen with these steelbooks while in the post etc but i have had heaps of steels sent from zavvi to australia and touch wood all been good so far,i have a few steelbooks sitting at my parents house in uk from hmv dont even know if all ok or not.
I suppose i know in about 3 weeks time when they take them over.
But just curious how well its packed compared to zavvi as you have me worried.
Could have took a chance and ordered baby driver from zavvi before but im hoping i have no issues with my hmv one.
I have a few others from hmv i have ordered over a few months etc so i suppose time will tell.
But after a recent order or two from amazon uk no more steelbooks from them packing is pathetic.