Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been perfect with a debossed title and a bit of spot gloss but it is still pretty damn good regardless.

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Received mine today via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed :wow: Steelbook is pretty awesome, IMO :drool: Not 100% on the overall finish (satin?) but the gun/car on the front and Rory Kurtz rear artwork (minus the cloud) are definitely spot glossed. Looks good! :cool: Slight shame mine has a few scratches and small dent on the back though (n) May have to reorder and send this one back :rolleyes:

Received mine today via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed :wow: Steelbook is pretty awesome, IMO :drool: Not 100% on the overall finish (satin?) but the gun/car on the front and Rory Kurtz rear artwork (minus the cloud) are definitely spot glossed. Looks good! :cool: Slight shame mine has a few scratches and small dent on the back though (n) May have to reorder and send this one back :rolleyes:

Sorry Mate for the damage, this is not cool :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a shame as this screams FULL GLOSS @lgans316 ;)...still looking forward to get my Yellow steel though :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BluSteel2012

Netherlands same as UK,
Amazon France same as UK
Germany Similar Art but added Casts Names front of steel

Sadly I just Cancelled My Order :(

Usually I don't mind ''Matt finishes with Spot Gloss'' but I find it underwhelming from the pictures.
I like different types of finishes, but I had my heart set on a Full Gloss Steelbook for this choice of color and artwork.

there is only two options on this one, and this is the better one but thats it, i dont think is such an awesome one but better than the worst one.......i had hopes some one could do a proper steel in the future but with the Spacey scandal i dont know anymore..............but i love the film and i will try to have this editions and like a lot of you guys; i'm waiting on HDZeta to see if is this the one they will choose..........

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and rj531
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012