Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: October 20, 2020
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $69.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6423196_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't decide if I prefer the best buy steels with the titles on them or the UK versions without! Normally a steelbook needs a title obviously but with the idea that they form a single picture im not sure the titles work.

I can't decide if I prefer the best buy steels with the titles on them or the UK versions without! Normally a steelbook needs a title obviously but with the idea that they form a single picture im not sure the titles work.
It worked for Spidey Homecoming FA slips ;)

For these, I think they're better with titles. The sky just looks too plain with nothing there, it's almost half of each steel

Reactions: St4rlord and Shark
I honestly don't care about the box as I'm planning on putting the Best Buy steels in either the CM box set or FAC Maniacs box set.

i thought only US Best Buy has English titles, or am I missing something?
The French ones are in French, and the UK and Italian ones have no titles.
So, odds are the FAC or CMA would be using the title-less versions....But still, in essence, you would be double dipping since the only difference is the titles and not the art.

Reactions: goufcustom
I remember a time when Marty couldn't get a Tab when he travelled back in time.
Soon he's going to have to if he still wants to get one.

The French ones are in French, and the UK and Italian ones have no titles.
So, odds are the FAC or CMA would be using the title-less versions....But still, in essence, you would be double dipping since the only difference is the titles and not the art.
I believed title-less ones are WWA, FR was the odd ball, steelbooks without title not always be my preference (well I’m sure except @TheCollector86 :rofl: ) and too many people and i count that’s a big difference

Reactions: C.C. 95
My Best Buy order shipped today. Will either arrive on Tuesday (release day) or Monday. They partially refunded my PayPal $5.43. The total cost with tax was $70.51 (free shipping). The price dropped to $64.99. Appears to be sold out online, but some stores will have it available on release day.

Reactions: Stygian
Found this info on another site for the U.S. edition.

"Cheap matte finish with paint streaks visible." Also " matte finish and are not individually sealed."