Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it Sold Out
Price: EUR 22.95

81VlfrUbPhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @luke98 :notworthy::thumbs:
I hadn't seen this one:thumbs: ordered, €30:D maybe amazon de will get it too as their steelbook packaging is always good.. but if not I'll try my luck with Italy's packaging and price over zavvi's overpriced steelbook. I'll also cancel zavvi and list the reason as 'found cheaper elsewhere' as I aways like to let them know that their product is too highly priced:D thanks again luke, much appreciated:thumbs: :joy:

Reactions: D4vem88 and luke98
Cancelled Zavvi's £38 rip-off and gone for this... ~£21.40 delivered. Hope they package it well or the RM take care of it! (fingers crossed)

Cancelled Zavvi's £38 rip-off and gone for this... ~£21.40 delivered. Hope they package it well or the RM take care of it! (fingers crossed)
Good luck-feel free let us know what kind of packaging you receive. I've only ever received things in unpadded mailers. Has that changed?

Good luck-feel free let us know what kind of packaging you receive. I've only ever received things in unpadded mailers. Has that changed?
Last one I got was in a white bubble wrap type envelope and although the steel was mint, I don't think it was packaged well enough to protect it. It also arrived pretty quickly after I ordered it.
However, the only other time I ordered before that, the packaging was unpadded, took a while to get here and had damage to one of the corners. Guess it depends how quickly it gets through.(?!)
Both ordered with Amazon as the seller before anyone asks :)

Last one I got was in a white bubble wrap type envelope and although the steel was mint, I don't think it was packaged well enough to protect it. It also arrived pretty quickly after I ordered it.
However, the only other time I ordered before that, the packaging was unpadded, took a while to get here and had damage to one of the corners. Guess it depends how quickly it gets through.(?!)
Thanks, yes my 'Dark Skies' was delivered that way, too-good luck!

I'd willingly give them 10€ extra just to make them use a box and it would still be much cheaper than Zavvi. To bad it's not possible :(

Reactions: chunk

Thanks, yes my 'Dark Skies' was delivered that way, too-good luck!

The other option available is to use gift wrapped, (the usual area, check box option next to the item) maybe they will use a box that way, it's about 2.99 Euros.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I asked Amazon.it if they can offer me better packaging if I pay extra for this order. At the same time I asked for info regarding the packaging they use for gift wrapped items. Their reply was:

We have improved a lot our packaging service in last months, in order to prevent that this kind of items suffer damage during transit.
We ship a lot of steelbooks around the world everyday and the number of items who arrives damaged it's very low (these cases are not causes by an improper packaging).
We don't have the possibility to pay for a better box, as the box we use for all orders is the best we have. For gift orders we use a special wrap and also a box for shipping.

I just hope that the text remains english :p

Thanks @Raimi :thumbs: I have cancelled and ordered again at the lower price:cigar:
This new price is what's it's worth to me so I'm very happy:D

Reactions: Raimi
I've preordered this at the original higher price. Will Amazon.it not automatically refund me the difference??

Not sure why people are re-ordering again?

I've preordered this at the original higher price. Will Amazon.it not automatically refund me the difference??

Not sure why people are re-ordering again?

When money is tight, it makes a huge difference between a cheaper item, or and expensive item with a delayed refund :)

Although I got the impression that amazon.de corrects the order straight away and the lower price is shown in the order.

When money is tight, it makes a huge difference between a cheaper item, or and expensive item with a delayed refund :)

Although I got the impression that amazon.de corrects the order straight away and the lower price is shown in the order.
Yes - that's how it normally works on the amazon.co.uk website as well. It didn't seem to have happened yet on my amazon.it order, but maybe I hadn't given it long enough to correct itself, so I just re-ordered at the lower price anyway rather than waiting to see if they would automatically correct it.

So, who's going for the gift wrap option? From what I understood, they'll ship it in a box of you select gift wrap, as opposed to an A1 mailer?

So, who's going for the gift wrap option? From what I understood, they'll ship it in a box of you select gift wrap, as opposed to an A1 mailer?

I have two preorders. One Gift wrapped and one ordinary. I'll probably go with the GW just out of curiosity. Even with those "3€" extra EUR, I'm still saving a lot.
While preordering, they gave me the option to send myself a free birthday card :D How nice :D