Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it Sold Out
Price: EUR 22.95

81VlfrUbPhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My last order from Amazon Italy arrived with decent packaging that protected the steelbook

Its Amazon Spain that's a disaster for shipping steelbooks in bubble mailers
What kind of packaging? Every steelbook I have received from amazonit has been shipped with no protection.

What kind of packaging? Every steelbook I have received from amazonit has been shipped with no protection.
It was same type that amazon UK used
It was the Avengers Steelbook stock found somewhere available new at fantastic price and even better as its the uncut version with bonus disc
Might have been a one off as it was my first order I had done with Amazon Italy

Amazon Spain don't order a steelbook unless your order has more than 2 steelbooks in your order as otherwise it will be shipped in a bubble mailer and you can expect 70% chance of damage

Reactions: hansgruber
It was same type that amazon UK used
It was the Avengers Steelbook stock found somewhere available new at fantastic price and even better as it the uncut version
Might have been a one off as it was my first order I had done with Amazon Italy

Amazon Spain don't order a steelbook unless your order has more than 2 steelbooks in your order as otherwise it will be shipped in a bubble mailer and you can expect 70% chance of damage
I have not been that lucky with amazonit. Not much experience with amazon Spain. But I will take note if I ever order from them.

I think that some of the Steelbook releases are packed in a box and then distributed to the sellers. I had my Italian version of the Avengers shipped from amazon Spain and it arrived in a box. Something similar happened to me with the IM3 release.

EDIT: sometimes you can see a comment on Amazon when buying, stating that the packing provided by the manufacturer is used.

Well the Zavvi listing says Box set in the title, so that could mean there is some extras with it, that would justify the difference in price. Although it could just be that they are pulling a fast one.

you've been one in a million: azIT packaging is very poor, A1 cardboard mailer, nothing else
Are you sure it was an azIT shipment? a marketplace seller, maybe
Yes it was Amazon Italy and not a third party seller
It might just have been luck on my order as I was not expecting it in good packaging as it was only 1 steelbook

In my experience with Amazon outside of Amazon UK in regards to packaging and even best also with amazon UK to order 2 or more steelbooks in your order as you can on occasion with amazon UK when ordering just 1 steelbook can get sent in a cardboard mailer but most of the time its the good packaging

When ordering from Amazon websites from Germany/Spain/Italy etc its best if you order 2 or better more than 2 steelbooks so its 100% shipped in a box
That way you wont get your order sent in a cardboard mailer or bubble mailer