Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it Sold Out
Price: EUR 22.95

81VlfrUbPhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not unusual for Steelbook from Italy to have english text on the front of the Jcard
I have a couple of steelbooks from Italy with english text on the front of the jcard the back of the jcard though is in Italian

Until someone gets delivery it won't be known 100% if it is as shown in the photo

Interestingly, the German steelbook features German writing. So does the French. So there are localized versions of it in existence. A reason to stay careful.

I have not been that lucky with amazonit. Not much experience with amazon Spain. But I will take note if I ever order from them.

Hans if you order three or more items to be delivered at the same time they come in a stout Amazon box. They've never failed me yet - and my postage is peanuts to boot; last one was 3.59 euros if memory serves.
Another delivery due next month. I love the It site; but them I am biased as I enjoy watching Italian films - and its the best source for them.

That's great. Now if I could only find out if the Italian edition of Ant-Man will have Spanish, I'll be a happy camper