Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it Sold Out
Price: EUR 22.95

81VlfrUbPhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best case scenario? Yes. Worst case scenario, Italian title.
And in case if you missed the previous discussion, amazon.it uses normal cardboard mailer for steelbooks, so the chances of getting a damaged item are pretty high.

That's why I ordered this together with 5 other movies, so hopefully they'll send them in a box :p
At first I though I'd test the gift wrapped option, but I changed my mind.

Nice plan! I'm going to take the gamble and keep my fingers crossed :) Cheers!

Ive cancelled my zavvi seperate steels and gone with this, the art is not great but it comes with s exclusive disc and its dirt cheap so what with Xmas round the door it makes this much more affordable.

I just hope the titles in english.

When ordering from Amazon websites from Germany/Spain/Italy etc its best if you order 2 or better more than 2 steelbooks so its 100% shipped in a box
That way you wont get your order sent in a cardboard mailer or bubble mailer

That's exactly what I do when I order from above mentioned amazons. But I usually put 5 or more steelbooks in one order.
And don't forget France, they have horrible packaging for a single steelbook. Last time I ordered 8 of them, so they would send them in a box.

After seeing in hand pics of Zavvis one, I'm thinking of cancelling this altogether......

Very disappointing :(

Ive cancelled the trilogy and gone with the individuals. The artwork is much better, i just hope they are glossy as they look like they would benefit from the gloss treatment.

Ive cancelled the trilogy and gone with the individuals. The artwork is much better, i just hope they are glossy as they look like they would benefit from the gloss treatment.
Yeah. Not sure what to do to be honest. Might hold off altogether and get the U.S. Trilogy Steelbook.

It looks to be the best of the bunch. And I'd like to have the new 30th Anniversary features disc (which I'd miss out on if I went with Zavvis individual Steelbooks)

Yeah. Not sure what to do to be honest. Might hold off altogether and get the U.S. Trilogy Steelbook.

It looks to be the best of the bunch. And I'd like to have the new 30th Anniversary features disc (which I'd miss out on if I went with Zavvis individual Steelbooks)

Just pick up the 4th bonus disc when the re-release amaray boxset go super cheap ;)

I think I may have done something intelligent without realising here. I've ordered the Italian version with the Terminator skull in the same order. With the Terminator release a week after this, I'll have a week extra to decide before this ships. That way I can see if this has English or Italian text on the front before shipping. So if unsure and you only have this on order, it might be worth re-ordering combining with something else with a long pre-order date after this. Amazon will hold this order for you until the other item is ready for shipping and when you've seen this, you can either cancel the whole order or just cancel the other item and then this will ship on its own. Just an idea, if it helps.

I think I may have done something intelligent without realising here. I've ordered the Italian version with the Terminator skull in the same order. With the Terminator release a week after this, I'll have a week extra to decide before this ships. That way I can see if this has English or Italian text on the front before shipping. So if unsure and you only have this on order, it might be worth re-ordering combining with something else with a long pre-order date after this. Amazon will hold this order for you until the other item is ready for shipping and when you've seen this, you can either cancel the whole order or just cancel the other item and then this will ship on its own. Just an idea, if it helps.
Unless Amazon.it decide to ship it early (at no extra cost) Which has been known to happen from time to time!

I've got mine combined with Insurgent 3D and Bram Stokers Dracula. So I was planning on doing the same thing.

Unless Amazon.it decide to ship it early (at no extra cost) Which has been known to happen from time to time!

I've got mine combined with Insurgent 3D and Bram Stokers Dracula. So I was planning on doing the same thing.

From my experience it still usually happens a few days after the initial release. So far it never happened that it was shipped on the release date (for me, don't know about others).
I've got 6 steelbooks combined. Jumanji and BTTF triogy which are released in OCT and 4 of the 18.11. wave (Dracula, Angels & Demons, DaVinci Code, Hook). Hopefully all will be dispatched in a nice box together :)
They say hope dies last :p