Mondo Batman 1989 by Ken Taylor

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Reg edition going live Oct. 22nd, 2015:
Original purchase link: Mondo Tees.com
Batman by Ken Taylor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

12106698_10153300675332239_5112222303668088889_n.jpg

image.jpeg

Mondo Con 2015 Variant edition:
Ken-Taylor-Batman.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the blues of the regular over the greys of the variant. Even though that print had metallics.

It's going to be a tough drop to score on, with the Goonies up at the same time!

Last edited:
Reg edition going live tomorrow!!! This is gonna be mine!!!! No need for Enay scalper price for the Variant MondoCon.
@tridon
View attachment 195181

Thanks for the heads-up, man. I would've passed on Mondo's Jurassic Park shirt if I knew this was coming in a couple days. There's just no way in hell I can afford this right now... not with the Canadian dollar where it's at plus shipping. This'll easily be $100+ after all that. :(

Thanks for the heads-up, man. I would've passed on Mondo's Jurassic Park shirt if I knew this was coming in a couple days. There's just no way in hell I can afford this right now... not with the Canadian dollar where it's at plus shipping. This'll easily be $100+ after all that. :(
Yeah... with our crappy $$$, it's not going to be cheap... BUT I just loooove the design! But not for 250+ asking on EBay...

wait ..... the regular wont have metallic ? I must say the variant I saw at mondo con the metallics were out of this world. Some of the best metallics I've EVER seen

Reactions: tridon
so he will have AP's then. I would guess somewhere between 10-50 ... and your chance at obtaining probably VERY slim.

My wild guess on how many AP's actually for sale .... hmmm 20-30

Reactions: Snollygoster
I tortured myself today. I went on to Mondo's site around the usual launch time and there was Batman... Still in stock! I hated having to pass on it.

I tortured myself today. I went on to Mondo's site around the usual launch time and there was Batman... Still in stock! I hated having to pass on it.
It was sold out in like 10 seconds... was a pure nightmare as only bots were able to snap them...

Another Mondo fiasco... oh well...

though i know you are talking about the Taylor Batman @Drum18 I got the goonies Stout today

therefore I = robot
Congrats to you... but yeah... exactly what I said... Robots got them! :p
Was on Twitter and seems like I wasn't the only one complaining about the "non-availability" of those posters...

Congrats to you... but yeah... exactly what I said... Robots got them! :p
Was on Twitter and seems like I wasn't the only one complaining about the "non-availability" of those posters...

Must've been a glitch then when I was on and it said that it was in stock. Okay... I feel better now. :p

@tridon right after they go up you can add them to your art but when you try to checkout it will give you an inventory issue, did you try to actually purchase?

@Drum18 I, Robot