Multi Batman: Arkham City (Joker Version) [UK]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
The Xbox 360 version is a Tesco exclusive. Release date 10/21/11

ImageProxy.axd

Xbox 360 Tesco http://www.tescoentertainment.com/s...usive-jokers-carnival-challenge-map/8:779745/

Actual Pics (Thanks to MRFurious!)
BAC.jpg

BAC2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Starmask2K3
Got my PS3 one from Tesco. It's G2, but no inside artwork. It actually sort of suits that though, the whole thing is plain and understated.

Now apparently some sort of electronic game is included with the steelbook, so I'd better give that a go.

This is looking sweet! Should be getting mine from AU soon, so I'll post pics so we can compare...unless someone beats me to it. LOVE this one, has to be THE ONE to have.

Got my PS3 one from Tesco. It's G2, but no inside artwork. It actually sort of suits that though, the whole thing is plain and understated.

Now apparently some sort of electronic game is included with the steelbook, so I'd better give that a go.

I got this from a friend in the UK and it's freaking awesome. :scat:

Love it. :drool:

not yet...i'll start looking for one....I don't want to buy all 4 variant hehehe...just want the most rare one.

thanks for the info.

Does anyone know the breakdown of where each version of this steelbook is from? Say the steel with the Joker is fron AUS, Catwoman from Germany and UK, Two-Faced from France perhaps, etc?

the collector forum has a breakdown of it....unfortunately, we're not supposed to link other site.

Does anyone know the breakdown of where each version of this steelbook is from? Say the steel with the Joker is fron AUS, Catwoman from Germany and UK, Two-Faced from France perhaps, etc?

These are the links to the maps and not the steelbooks. The OP link is no longer available.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

the collector forum has a breakdown of it....unfortunately, we're not supposed to link other site.

Thanks May.