Multi Batman: Arkham City (Joker Version) [UK]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
The Xbox 360 version is a Tesco exclusive. Release date 10/21/11

ImageProxy.axd

Xbox 360 Tesco http://www.tescoentertainment.com/s...usive-jokers-carnival-challenge-map/8:779745/

Actual Pics (Thanks to MRFurious!)
BAC.jpg

BAC2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Starmask2K3
Ordered mine off ebay couple days ago. From a guy in Europe. Messaged him to make sure was joker version. Cause i thought only Austrilia was getting it too. He assured me europe is getting them too. Also thought i read canada is too.

My UK Joker version was sent today so ill post pics once its here.:D

Thanks Deuce! Any idea if these types of steelbooks sell out fast? And in addition - is the same steelbook for the XBox version and PS3?

Did they do that with Marvel vs. Capcom? I forget.... :wtf:

Thanks Deuce! Any idea if these types of steelbooks sell out fast? And in addition - is the same steelbook for the XBox version and PS3?

Did they do that with Marvel vs. Capcom? I forget.... :wtf:

Being a Tescos Exclusive im not sure if these will go fast or not as ive never ordered or bought a game from Tesco before, also not sure if these are online only or will be in store. Both PS3 and XBOX are the same design apart from G1 & G2.

As for Marvel vs. Capcom i dont know anything about that mate sorry.

P.S - Price has dropped to £37.89

Last edited:
Being a Tescos Exclusive im not sure if these will go fast or not as ive never ordered or bought a game from Tesco before, also not sure if these are online only or will be in store. Both PS3 and XBOX are the same design apart from G1 & G2.

No worries - if anyone can confirm that the PS3 version is indeed G2 when they see a copy, that would be great.

I'm not getting the XBox version, but wouldn't mind having a G2 PS3 steelie...

No worries - if anyone can confirm that the PS3 version is indeed G2 when they see a copy, that would be great.

I'm not getting the XBox version, but wouldn't mind having a G2 PS3 steelie...

Most likely it will be G2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
Tesco are selling the steelbook in store as well apparently, and have a big offer where you get a discount if you buy your shopping there too. So, it would seem they must have a large supply of them, since they have a huge number of branches, and would need to have decent stock levels if they expect the offer to be popular. Though I wouldn't expect them to stay mint long, the way stuff gets handled in supermarkets. Plus they'll probably unseal them all and put the empty case on the shelf.

Reactions: jimmy