Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
Which slip is the left one (w/ BD only)?

52356547854_5c842d296d_h-jpg.541182
Should be the FS. If it’s the same as TDK then it will be

Full slip - 2 discs - BD & bonus
Single lenti - 1 disc - 4K EU edition
Double lenti - 1 disc - 4K US edition

That’s if this and rises are the same setup. Whereas the DL single sale is 3 discs (BD, 4K and bonus)

I’ve asked before but never got an answer. I have no idea what the difference is with the EU & US 4K discs so I don’t know why that’s a thing

Should be the FS. If it’s the same as TDK then it will be

Full slip - 2 discs - BD & bonus
Single lenti - 1 disc - 4K EU edition
Double lenti - 1 disc - 4K US edition

That’s if this and rises are the same setup. Whereas the DL single sale is 3 discs (BD, 4K and bonus)

I’ve asked before but never got an answer. I have no idea what the difference is with the EU & US 4K discs so I don’t know why that’s a thing
I believe they got discs from different regions because of allocation issues. They weren't able to get enough discs from one source.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I‘m not sure if there is a correlation between sticker picture and spine picture. But the Single Lenti has Ra’s al Ghul on the sticker. And the BD only slip has Ra‘s al Ghul on the spine. So if there is a correlation the BD only could be the Single Lenti.
But that‘s just a wild guess.
@Masta Norris @Patr0n @Flloydo

I‘m not sure if there is a correlation between sticker picture and spine picture. But the Single Lenti has Ra’s al Ghul on the sticker. And the BD only slip has Ra‘s al Ghul on the spine. So if there is a correlation the BD only could be the Single Lenti.
But that‘s just a wild guess.
@Masta Norris @Patr0n @Flloydo
Apparently the full slip is the BD only (and bonus disc)

Stated by Kevin on the other site. So maybe the stickers mean nothing but I’m not sure.

judging by the spines I’ll leave the single lenti steel sealed. I’ll be only opening one copy of the steelbook on each OC. And if there’s no difference in the EU & US 4K discs other than where they were sourced I’ll choose what one out of those 2 when they arrive. Because I only want access to the 4K discs.

I sincerely think that blufans should be aware that this is not serious. How long ago was TDK announced and paid for? And we have no pictures. And of BB, which comes out later, there are already people who have received it, before having published the photos of all the editions. If you have no guarantee of being able to launch something to the market, don't advertise. They should take a note from Weet. They advertise and soon after they put it on sale and ship it. They make mistakes yes, but there is transparency.

At least, on the bright side, it looks like it won't be long before we get this one.

I sincerely think that blufans should be aware that this is not serious. How long ago was TDK announced and paid for? And we have no pictures. And of BB, which comes out later, there are already people who have received it, before having published the photos of all the editions. If you have no guarantee of being able to launch something to the market, don't advertise. They should take a note from Weet. They advertise and soon after they put it on sale and ship it. They make mistakes yes, but there is transparency.

At least, on the bright side, it looks like it won't be long before we get this one.

hate to tell you but kev said on other site discs ordered wrong TDK by distributor not blufans when they turned up where wrong and they have been re-ordered by distributor it will take a month to sort it was said.

it has been transparent its just not enough people read all the sites and threads

the blufans only from now on going forward with bs only be DL and oc outside shot of box, again new policy by blufans to be secretive/more desirable (i think sh1t policy)

but again transparent, but again info not widely covered

this was all said weeks ago

the net result you dont like any of it vote with your feet dont buy blufans :thumbs:

hate to tell you but kev said on other site discs ordered wrong TDK by distributor not blufans when they turned up where wrong and they have been re-ordered by distributor it will take a month to sort it was said.

it has been transparent its just not enough people read all the sites and threads

the blufans only from now on going forward with bs only be DL and oc outside shot of box, again new policy by blufans to be secretive/more desirable (i think sh1t policy)

the net result you dont like any of it vote with your feet dont buy blufans :thumbs:
I remember that the communication regarding the error of the discs, was made in the early of August more or less, it's passed more than a month in reality.

I agree but the disc issue was over a month ago and yet not a word since. In addition, whilst they appear to have changed policy on showing artwork, which stinks, on this occasion they could revert to the “old ways” given this change happened after folks paid up and, frankly, they should be embarrassed by the disc cock up. Treating customers with disdain is not a good look and this will be my last BF purchase.

and after discs was said would do bat begins then the other one and then they would go back to TDK.
so people would still have something instead.

what part of that has not changed?

i get they had moneys but is what it is, moaning will not change any of it.
kev on his site even offered refunds for those that wanted it, that could not wait.

and after discs was said would do bat begins then the other one and then they would go back to TDK.
so people would still have something instead.

what part of that has not changed?

i get they had moneys but is what it is, moaning will not change any of it.
kev on his site even offered refunds for those that wanted it, that could not wait.

It isn't moaning, it is providing feedback - something that should be welcomed. Delays happen, but sharing images of the other slips would at least show that Blufans appreciate their customers rather than take them for granted. If this was in the "real world" they wouldn't have a business left.

Anyway, rant over :LOL:

Reactions: Granada
It isn't moaning, it is providing feedback - something that should be welcomed. Delays happen, but sharing images of the other slips would at least show that Blufans appreciate their customers rather than take them for granted. If this was in the "real world" they wouldn't have a business left.

Anyway, rant over :LOL:

but your forgetting one thing for the 10% percent people that blufans may lose there is another 25% still waiting to buy and replace you, just as easily :hilarious:
then you wonder why they dont care :thumbs:

my rant over :hilarious::D

Reactions: GeoRattray
but your forgetting one thing for the 10% percent people that blufans may lose there is another 25% still waiting to buy and replace you, just as easily :hilarious:

I am not forgetting anything at all. That is literally my point.

Reactions: Granada

I demand evidence for these percentages, Professor Brush!

:naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo