Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
payments for OC made, shipping very soon (if not already)

Yes, invoiced last Wednesday and "Shipping now" for those that could pay straight away. Not heard anything since, so not sure whether they are, in fact, on the way but it would be a nice surprise had they been sent a week ago but Wreck hasn't had the time to provide tracking.

Meanwhile TDK OC...

Reactions: asliv504
payments for OC made, shipping very soon (if not already)
Now is when I become worried: I did not get any message from @Wreck to proceed with payment of the OC for Batman Begins, but I already paid in the past the OC for TDK and we were supposed to get also the priority to order the OC for the other two OC editions. :OMG: No invoice sent to me

Now is when I become worried: I did not get any message from @Wreck to proceed with payment of the OC for Batman Begins, but I already paid in the past the OC for TDK and we were supposed to get also the priority to order the OC for the other two OC editions. :OMG: No invoice sent to me

I am sorry to say this mate, but it sounds as if you have missed out. In the PM I received, Wreck indicated he had got less BB than TDK and had to create a random list to determine the "winners". It sounds as if you weren't one of the unlucky ones. A few "winners" passed on the opportunity though, so there is a reserve list - might be worth a PM?

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
I am sorry to say this mate, but it sounds as if you have missed out. In the PM I received, Wreck indicated he had got less BB than TDK and had to create a random list to determine the "winners". It sounds as if you weren't one of the unlucky ones. A few "winners" passed on the opportunity though, so there is a reserve list - might be worth a PM?
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

You must be gutted. Do send him a PM and see how he is going to allocate the reserve list.
Yeah, mainly because I did not know anything about it, and I was happy waiting to get the invoice to have together all the OC editions for this awesome films in the "near" future. Then... again: :offtopic:

Yeah, mainly because I did not know anything about it, and I was happy waiting to get the invoice to have together all the OC editions for this awesome films in the "near" future. Then... again: :offtopic:
21/24 have responded. 4 opted out, 1 may not be able to buy and 3 yet to respond via the chat. There SHOULD be between 4 and 8 copies remaining to reallocate, so you may get lucky :thumbs:

there definatley sounds like there is a reserve list for thoses who didnt want to get this one (are theses people mad???) so hopefully you can get one, here hoping those who get the first 2 get option to get TDKR to complete the set

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon