Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the next wave of these to ship out (OCs) is early October. First week or 2

Reactions: djjez83
Hi all, I've been really busy as of late ... so unlike how i handled the DLs where I also PMed those who didnt make the Random.org cut ... I never PMed those with the 1clicks.

I'm trying to see about some more qty. fyi.
For those that did buy ... I have tracking #s to get to you this weekend.

Has any anyone in the UK had their DL arrive yet. Mine's tracking hasn't updated for 5 days. It would be comforting to know I am not the only one :LOL:

Reactions: djjez83
Has any anyone in the UK had their DL arrive yet. Mine's tracking hasn't updated for 5 days. It would be comforting to know I am not the only one :LOL:
Not been given a tracking number yet, may I ask if you bought from here or another site?
I was on the reserve list and managed to get in so could be different for me

Not been given a tracking number yet, may I ask if you bought from here or another site?
I was on the reserve list and managed to get in so could be different for me

I am talking about the Double Lenticular versions that were sent a couple of weeks ago. I don’t think the one click tracking has been provided yet.

I am talking about the Double Lenticular versions that were sent a couple of weeks ago. I don’t think the one click tracking has been provided yet.
Thanks for the quick response. It was the DL I have ordered. I will contact admin to see if the delay is expected due to managing to get in after being on the reserve list

Reactions: Rulocal