Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh I won't be able to make it to this one so I'm not even gonna bother trying for the whole set.

Good luck, all!

I've read about sll I think I can going back 12 pages in this thread: So do all 3 One-Clicks go on sale 10:00 A.M EST Time? I see info on Batman Begins and The Dark Knight but no The Dark Knight Rises? Did everything just get put into this BB thread and not the other two? So this is going live here for Group Buy and Direct from HDzetas website, which is always fun! tomorrow.
Are we going to have to purchase the 3 OC's one at a time with the Group Buy or direct and just pray we are able to purchase all 3 individualy before there OOS? Anyone know the approximate number printed of each of these One-Clicks?
I think it will be near impossible. Any chance there will be an option here or direct to purchase all 3 OC's at once? Last I assume you don't need to do anything to get the extra box if your lucky enough to purchase all 3 OC's either way.

I've read about sll I think I can going back 12 pages in this thread: So do all 3 One-Clicks go on sale 10:00 A.M EST Time? I see info on Batman Begins and The Dark Knight but no The Dark Knight Rises? Did everything just get put into this BB thread and not the other two? So this is going live here for Group Buy and Direct from HDzetas website, which is always fun! tomorrow.
Are we going to have to purchase the 3 OC's one at a time with the Group Buy or direct and just pray we are able to purchase all 3 individualy before there OOS? Anyone know the approximate number printed of each of these One-Clicks?
I think it will be near impossible. Any chance there will be an option here or direct to purchase all 3 OC's at once? Last I assume you don't need to do anything to get the extra box if your lucky enough to purchase all 3 OC's either way.
From the OP:

GB INFO
Information at the moment -
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click

This is what’s been communicated so far. In other words, you can secure all three by paying a deposit of $20 when purchasing BB.

From the OP:

GB INFO
Information at the moment -

This is what’s been communicated so far. In other words, you can secure all three by paying a deposit of $20 when purchasing BB.
I think I read it as additional $40, $20 each for TDK and TDKR...but who knows TBH...Sunday going to be guesswork anyway and we'll only truly know when it happens and from the fallout.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I think I read it as additional $40, $20 each for TDK and TDKR...but who knows TBH...Sunday going to be guesswork anyway and we'll only truly know when it happens and from the fallout.
Yes, it says it right there $20 each. Hewitt just made a mistake, no biggie.

Yes, it says it right there $20 each. Hewitt just made a mistake, no biggie.
Yup, no biggie at all. I can see the deposit working on HDN with payment requests coming later. I cannot get my head around how HDZ are going to do these guaranteed OC for 3 without paying full amount and postage x3...

If anyone is going direct to their shop I think there is risk of confusion, unless I'm mistaken is this the first time something like this has been attempted?

Yup, no biggie at all. I can see the deposit working on HDN with payment requests coming later. I cannot get my head around how HDZ are going to do these guaranteed OC for 3 without paying full amount and postage x3...

If anyone is going direct to their shop I think there is risk of confusion, unless I'm mistaken is this the first time something like this has been attempted?
I'm a noob :cyclops: but it's the first time I've seen such a big project in the works.

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
I didn’t made a mistake actually, just didn’t think I had to spell out each word after quoting the exact information right above. :p But in case it’s needed with a tea spoon, then yeah it’s $20 each. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

:chill pill:

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
In the Matrix, I was given the option to take the red or blue pill. I really wish now I took the red pill...:naughty:

GB details update:
Alex will post the GB thread at tomorrw,GB time is 11th AM:10:00 EST USA.
Steelbook limited 2000 copies of each title,since our single edition without 4K UHD and WB studio release many BD WWA steelbooks at few years ago,so we diceide cancel the single editions.
Prices is 109.99 USD for each boxset without any fees,Tomorrow GB is only for all 3 boxsets buyers,all buyers need pay more 40 USD deposit for TDK and TDKR boxset.so the GB prices is 109.99+40+shipping+paypal fees.
All buyers will get the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box as free gift,buyer cover the shipping cost.the packgae weight would be 3.2-3.5 KG by EMS,shipping would be 30-35 USD to USA of EUR
Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.
I will post the batman begins beauty shot at next monday,if buyer cant accept the final design,we will refund all money to you.TDK and TDKR all beauty shot will post before Batman begins shippig,if buyer still cant accept that,we also send the refund.
Alex will send the paypal invoice when the TDK and TDKR are ready to ship.
Hope everyone understand all GB details,thanks

So did I understand correctly that the artwork has changed and it won't include 4K ?

Status
Not open for further replies.