Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I don't cause more confusion with this question but does this mean that all 3 OC's plus the collector's box will ship together and the total weight will be 3.2-3.5 KG? Or is this saying that each OC will ship individually after each release date and that the collector's box will ship separately in February and that the collector's box by itself will be 3.2-3.5 KG? Because that seems like a lot of weight for a box.
It's a big box...
I understood that everything is shipped individually, big box included.

I hope I don't cause more confusion with this question but does this mean that all 3 OC's plus the collector's box will ship together and the total weight will be 3.2-3.5 KG? Or is this saying that each OC will ship individually after each release date and that the collector's box will ship separately in February and that the collector's box by itself will be 3.2-3.5 KG? Because that seems like a lot of weight for a box.

@wxlinkswd @cooey

It's a big box...
I understood that everything is shipped individually, big box included.

But the collector box would be empty wouldn't it? I mean each OC wouldn't even weigh anywhere near 3.2-3.5 KG.
At least I don't think they do.

I just weighed The Last Jedi OC from blufans and it weighs between 1.5 and 1.6 KG. Half of the 3.2-3.5 KG.

I don't think the weight is outrageous for the big box, it has to be sturdy enough to hold the oc...
Plus that weight probably includes the shipping box as well which isn't going to be small either.

What a disappointment. We do not stop to be taught the individual editions, if then we will not be able to buy them. I why do I want the same movie three times ????
That there are 3 would be 9 in this case. They should do, for example, Plain Archive, when they take out a special Carol type box.
Because then there is the issue of customs .

Zeta's packaging needs to be **** hot if they are sending a box out on it's own. I expect the same packaging as the one clicks and padded like hell.
We wouldn't want no crushed corners now would we.

I'm sorry I don't understand this comment. What's the difference between selling single editions and selling OC's?
HDZeta would still get the same money wouldn't they?

My comment relates to HDZeta not considering their customers with smaller wallets. Not everyone can afford (or want to splash out) on boxsets.

Bit of a bummer if this practice becomes the norm because it could price out some collectors (n)

What a disappointment. We do not stop to be taught the individual editions, if then we will not be able to buy them. I why do I want the same movie three times ????
That there are 3 would be 9 in this case. They should do, for example, Plain Archive, when they take out a special Carol type box.
Because then there is the issue of customs .
...although i had thought from earlier posts and shots that the set up for this appears to be one edition Blu Ray, one edition 4K, and the special pack with the book but no disc, like their OC edition of Suicide Squad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.