francodoppelbatomano1.jpg

francodoppelbatomano2.jpg

francodoppelbatomano3.jpg

Attachments

• 41tKyb2Oh6L.jpg
    41tKyb2Oh6L.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has been 'Dispatching soon' at Amazon for days...hurry Amazon, hurry! Must get sticky mitts on embossing! Also ever hopeful that Mesrine will be G2 as well :)

best looking Batman artwork so far...hands down beat the previous releases.

I wish they release them on separate steelbook. For the cheap price, I might give in :)

Can someone post actual picture of the front instead of the back please?

best looking Batman artwork so far...hands down beat the previous releases.

I wish they release them on separate steelbook. For the cheap price, I might give in :)

Can someone post actual picture of the front instead of the back please?

Post #74, page 5 :)

If this is indeed g2 and anyone can source for cost plus exact shipping and tip to the uk our needs any of my items in my trade thread, wants a uk pre order or gas other suggestions please pm me as I'm well up for this steel and not sure if the amazon one will end up a steel if I buy from there.

Cheers

O

If this is indeed g2 and anyone can source for cost plus exact shipping and tip to the uk our needs any of my items in my trade thread, wants a uk pre order or gas other suggestions please pm me as I'm well up for this steel and not sure if the amazon one will end up a steel if I buy from there.

Cheers

O

Like you, I'm in the UK. We have some options

1. Order direct from Amazon.fr - Min shipping cost is 7 Euros + 2 Euro for each item there after. - If the item is unwanted, can be returned
2. Reach out to a France guy to forward
3. Start a UK group buy

I ordered and then cancelled as I didn't want to hold mutilple copies. If there is enough interest I may buy and forward but I'm going to wait one week for the other FR releases as I may order those as well. Seems there are lots of France releases this month EEK!