Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - In theaters March 25, 2016

What did you think of Batman v Superman???

• PERFECT! WOW!!!!!!

• Very good. Few up & down but overal, very good!

• Ok. Felt underwhelming...

• Piece of crap movie!!!

• Haven't seen... won't see! No interest here!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tagline: Justice or revenge

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne, Holly Hunter

Release: 2016-03-23

Runtime: 151

Plot: Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Remember this from 'I am Legend'?

0C6472E0-75E6-412A-B5FE-70D6C3EF671A-169-000000023F71A3CF_zps1e6dccf7.jpg

ITS FINALLY COMING TRUE :D

No doubt DC and WB are gonna offer a hell of a lot of $$$ to Christian Bale to offer him the role

this sounds so awesome but im kinda disappointed that batman wont be Christian Bale although he may just be saying that to trick everyone, well hopefully.

I SO hope you're right!

No doubt DC and WB are gonna offer a hell of a lot of $$$ to Christian Bale to offer him the role

Well this movie is going to make a shed load of money irrespective of who plays Batman.

Imagine the reaction if its Bale!

It would be worth it IMO!

Reactions: Jb162009
Remember this from 'I am Legend'?

0C6472E0-75E6-412A-B5FE-70D6C3EF671A-169-000000023F71A3CF_zps1e6dccf7.jpg

ITS FINALLY COMING TRUE :D

Dang, completely forgot about that scene. Thanks for bringing that up. This is likely more than coincidental, probably Snyder remembered seeing it too :D

Also added logo and press release to OP (under spoilers of course ;)).

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
EEK!EEK!EEK!:drool::drool::drool: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: This is fantastic news! I'm glad they didn't just rush into a JL movie. I'm very curious to see how they do this, will Lex Luthor be there and how big of a role will he have and who they will cast as the new Batman. I hope they don't go the Dark Knight Returns route and have an older Batman, that will just be stupid imo.

If they do show Batman's origin in this movie, I hope they just do it as a montage in the beginning like in The Incredible Hulk. I'm pretty sure Luthor will be in the movie after all the teases in MoS. I think Supes and Bats will butt heads at first and then team up towards the end against Luthor.

WB have got a clever plan laid out, they'll probably introduce Flash and maybe some other JL members in this movie making people interested in seeing Flash the following year. Then if they do a WW and GL reboot AFTER JL, it will encourage more people to see WW and GL as well, whereas if they made WW before it would probably end up being a flop. Hope I made sense there.

Please make this as epic as I hope it will be. 2015 is no doubt going to be the biggest box office year in movie history and one of the best years for quality movies (hopefully). Can't wait!!!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Love everyone's reaction when the logo is revealed.
[media=youtube]m05YaiPnRHU[/media]

[media=youtube]MvmxK0yOJZ4[/media]
[media=youtube]zo61ExRKvk0[/media]
[media=youtube]zrg5w6f-JEg[/media]
[media=youtube]RckihWrR0Ds[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they nail it again, really hope we get a properly distinct Batman incarnation, so glad they aren't connecting this to Nolans trilogy which should be left well alone now. Hopefully it strikes the right balance with none of that Batman beating Supes Batfan pleasing nonsense.

Reactions: Hussun
Superman/Batman Film

Superman-Batman.jpg

Warner’s Official Press Release:

On the heels of the worldwide success of “Man of Steel,” director Zack Snyder is bringing together the two greatest Super Heroes of all time—Batman and Superman—for the first time on the big screen. The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

The current hit, “Man of Steel,” has taken in more than $630 million at the worldwide box office to date, and climbing. Along with its star, Henry Cavill, the upcoming film brings back Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane. The new Batman has yet to be cast.

Snyder is co-writing the story with David S. Goyer, who will then pen the screenplay. Production is expected to begin in 2014, with an anticipated release date in Summer 2015.

Silverman stated, “Zack Snyder is an incredibly talented filmmaker, but beyond that, he’s a fan first and he utterly gets this genre. We could not think of anyone better suited to the task of bringing these iconic Super Heroes to the screen in his own way.” Kroll added, “We are thrilled to be back in business with Zack and his team on this next movie. The success of ‘Man of Steel’ is a wonderful testament to the love and support that both fans and new audiences, worldwide, have for these characters. We are very excited to see what Zack has in store for all of us.”

Diane Nelson, President, DC Entertainment, noted, “Superman and Batman together on the big screen is a dream come true for DC fans everywhere. All of us at DC Entertainment could not be more excited for Zack’s continuing vision for the DC Universe.”

Zack Snyder, who made a surprise appearance at Comic-Con today, breaking the news to audiences there, later said, “I’m so excited to begin working again with Henry Cavill in the world we created, and I can’t wait to expand the DC Universe in this next chapter. Let’s face it, it’s beyond mythological to have Superman and our new Batman facing off, since they are the greatest Super Heroes in the world.”

The new film brings back Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder as producers. This time, Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas are serving as executive producers, along with Benjamin Melniker and Michael E. Uslan.

Thomas offered, “Whilst our ‘Dark Knight’ trilogy is complete, we have every confidence that Zack’s fresh interpretation will take the character in a new and exciting direction. His vision for Superman opened the door to a whole new universe and we can’t wait to see what Zack does with these characters.”

Saw the first video on the list last night and yeah, gave me goosebumps seeing that logo unveiled in that set-up. That is what Comic-Con is all about - and Zack Snyder knows how to use these events to get fans excited and probably use that clip to inspire his team in making this sequel.