Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - In theaters March 25, 2016

What did you think of Batman v Superman???

• PERFECT! WOW!!!!!!

• Very good. Few up & down but overal, very good!

• Ok. Felt underwhelming...

• Piece of crap movie!!!

• Haven't seen... won't see! No interest here!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tagline: Justice or revenge

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne, Holly Hunter

Release: 2016-03-23

Runtime: 151

Plot: Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Awesome logo!

D2BB1E04-13BC-4AE2-BB1F-2DF2F9F5735E-4565-00000126433AD6AE_zps60298c19.jpg

Reactions: Hussun
2015 summer of BIG BIG BLOCKBUSTERS :oohyeah:

Star wars 7, Avatar 2, Avengers 2, Man of Steel 2

Now we have the release date of Superman/Batman, the million dollar questions is "Who is going to play Batman"

Christian Bale was awesome as Batman, and they have to bring him back.

If he is not back here is some actors i think in my opion could play Batman:

Hugh Jackman (great actor, great Wolverive but very very hard to leave Marvel and go to DC)

Michael Fassenberg ( :LOL:)

Luke Evans (Immortals and Fast and Furious 6)

Joe Manganiello (True Blood)

Nikolaj Coster Waldau (Game of thrones, Jamie Lannister) :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
2015 summer of BIG BIG BLOCKBUSTERS :oohyeah:

Star wars 7, Avatar 2, Avengers 2, Man of Steel 2

Now we have the release date of Superman/Batman, the million dollar questions is "Who is going to play Batman"

Christian Bale was awesome as Batman, and they have to bring him back.

If he is not back here is some actors i think in my opion could play Batman:

Hugh Jackman (great actor, great Wolverive but very very hard to leave Marvel and go to DC)

Michael Fassenberg ( :LOL:)

Luke Evans (Immortals and Fast and Furious 6)

Joe Manganiello (True Blood)

Nikolaj Coster Waldau (Game of thrones, Jamie Lannister) :thumbs:

Everything out is literally a sequel.Star wars is on 7 already, and those movies aren't even good.

Ben Affleck has been chosen as the new Batman for this. Years ago I would've chuckled at this, but actually... after his awesome directing of Gone Baby Gone, The Town, and Argo, I think Ben has earned his place back in Hollywood. Should be interesting, and regardless of the divided opinions, 80 zillion people will want to see this.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I just wish WB could have handled DC movies better. Now I have yet to see MOS but I am a fan of What Nolan did with batman.

I personally just want a damn justice league movie and for WB to get their heads out of their arse and stop screwing things up.

I am partially open to see what will happen with this and Ben I just picture Daredevil :( but if they screw it up DC and warner are dead to me EEK!

Release date and poll added to OP.

I voted for "I have faith in him..."
Argo... Town... Pearl Harbor... Gigli... Daredevil :ohno:

:hilarious:
I trust Snyder+Nolan!

Seriously, I see Bruce Wayne:
ben-affleck-suits-sexy-7007-19.jpg

And let's be honest, it cannot be worse than:
BatmanGeorgeClooney.jpg

Last edited:
Im pretty fuggen' stoked about Ben Affleck being the next Batman. :oohyeah: Would I have preferred Bale stay? Of course. But of the rumoured candidates out there I can totally get on board with Affleck as the next Batman. Well done in my book :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
I don't think he'll last long as Batman. I'm now expecting something along the lines of the George Clooney Batman. He definitely doesn't have the range that Bale does.

im still shocked by this announcement (not really, since his Wb connections) but still, why ? Afflect is a decent actor, liked him in argo and town but as batman ? did no one who makes these decisions watch daredevil ?