Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Superman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.com (Superman Steelbook)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

superman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On another note - kinda interested to see the non informed collector reaction when they open this thing up, lol

While technically the same steelbook, I got the Superman version. You can tell it's intentional because of the j-card:
image.jpeg

The Batman one has a grey corner and different image there.

• Thanks
Reactions: schrute farms
Wanted Batman but it was sold out for online shipping so I went with Superman...

And somehow the spine is aligned correctly on the Batman side?... What the?...

I'm not complaining. Just weird to sell "two editions" and have both being the same thing anyway. I still get what I want anyway which is Batman on the correct spine side.

Hbi1YCI.jpg

WylE4cn.jpg

WSz8GBr.jpg

D2Sv0wh.jpg

MRfHcQL.jpg

m2dZAgw.jpg

Tw6bBbG.jpg

o6KnPH7.jpg

JXQncev.jpg

2B27Jia.jpg

^^^^^
I wish the actual colors on the steelbook were as vibrant as they appear in those nice photos.
The colors don't look that bad in person either lol Maybe it's my lighting.

I actually like the faded colors and matte feel. Goes with the gritty feel of the film.

Figured there would be tons of these at the store. After work first best buy all sold out second best buy only had 4 superman. Next closest bb that had any in stock was 30 miles away ( i have 5 best buys in a 20-25 mile radius). I know it was probably scalpers that bought them up, but still with how poorly this movie did it sold out almost like a marvel steelbook.

Reactions: dfoles
i bet we had like 30 copies between the 2 versions when i got there around 4pm....just depends on where you live

Wanted Batman but it was sold out for online shipping so I went with Superman...

And somehow the spine is aligned correctly on the Batman side?... What the?...

I'm not complaining. Just weird to sell "two editions" and have both being the same thing anyway. I still get what I want anyway which is Batman on the correct spine side.

Hbi1YCI.jpg

WylE4cn.jpg

WSz8GBr.jpg

D2Sv0wh.jpg

MRfHcQL.jpg

m2dZAgw.jpg

Tw6bBbG.jpg

o6KnPH7.jpg

JXQncev.jpg

2B27Jia.jpg
Thanks for the pic @HOBBS :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: HOBBS
DC fans and superheroes movie fans don't miss the special features on the regular blu-ray disc. WB has made these features a grand gateway to the DC Cinematic Universe so well blended with the upcoming Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Flash movies. So, so pumped - well done Warner Brothers! Bravo!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Would be surprised if some people went out of their way to pay extra for the "Batman" edition not knowing that this is the same thing. Just the Superman side up inside of the plastic.