Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Superman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.com (Superman Steelbook)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

superman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice a new sku 5353800 for a "Superman" steelbook, whereas the link to order is sku 5190900 and is listed as "Batman steelbook"? Are there two steels for this- like Avengers:Age of Ultron?

Anyone else notice a new sku 5353800 for a "Superman" steelbook, whereas the link to order is sku 5190900 and is listed as "Batman steelbook"? Are there two steels for this- like Avengers:Age of Ultron?

If that's true then I guess I have to say....... "Bastards"!!!!

i have seen the treatment given to the best buy canada steel, which has bats and supes on opposite sides, so that would seem to negate having two differing versions. I do believe what canada has, the usa usually has as well. correct me if i'm wrong on that.

i kind of think the canadian treatment is cool, but i'd much rather have a darker undertone. regardless, this will be a day 1 purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
After seeing the uninspiring and lazy Batman version (with no 3D disc included), I don't have much expectation for this.
Perhaps, I'll be willing to buy this when it drops below $10.
Maybe it'll look cool with full gloss and embossing, but I won't hold my breathe.

@AlienKing Still waiting/looking for a larger image :photo:
View attachment 246777
Well, according to that pic, it's just the same reversible steel with supes in the front. Are they honestly expecting collectors to buy 2 steelbooks when both are the same? Like I said earlier (in the batman thread I believe?) the only difference that makes sense to me is the corrected spine...but we shall see :watch::D