Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Superman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.com (Superman Steelbook)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

superman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DC fans and superheroes movie fans don't miss the special features on the regular blu-ray disc. WB has made these features a grand gateway to the DC Cinematic Universe so well blended with the upcoming Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Flash movies. So, so pumped - well done Warner Brothers! Bravo!
Definitely recommend everyone to watch "Uniting World's Finest".
After watching that you KNOW that DCEU gonna be so damn awesome. :thumbs:
It's gonna kick so much a$$! All the non-believers of BvS will eventually turn sides :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: ash333
Watched the Ultimate Edition for the fourth time last night and it just gets better for me especially the soundtrack and both scores for Batman and Wonder Woman. It still perplexes me that this did not win best score somewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Watched the Ultimate Edition for the fourth time last night and it just gets better for me especially the soundtrack and both scores for Batman and Wonder Woman. It still perplexes me that this did not win best score somewhere.

Glad someone else is there with me regarding the soundtrack, i love the album, cant stop listening to it. "Men are still good" is an epic track along with "Is she with you?".

Glad someone else is there with me regarding the soundtrack, i love the album, cant stop listening to it. "Men are still good" is an epic track along with "Is she with you?".

So psyched to hear the WW theme in the new movie trailer - hoping it will be the main theme for that movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe
I'm glad they kept her theme. I can listen to it on repeat. They need to create a similar catchy theme for Supe and Bat.

Superman's theme is called "Flight" its featured on the man of steel soundtrack and snippets are in the song called "Day of the dead" on the BvS soundtrack, Batman's theme is called "Beautiful Lie" on the BvS soundtrack and Wonder Woman's is called "Is she with you?" :)

Last edited:
Superman's theme is called "Flight" its featured on the man of steel soundtrack and snippets are in the song called "Day of the dead" on the BvS soundtrack, Batman's theme is called "Beautiful Lie" on the BvS soundtrack and Wonder Woman's is called "Is she with you?" :)
I knew about 'Is she with you?'. That was the first thing i did after watching the movie in theatres :LOL:
I'll look into 'Flight' and 'Beautiful Lie' :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe