Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: August 4, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €39.99

A10OaMVrmbL._SX385_.jpg

91Bi96gOrhL._SX522_.jpg
91v+7i0YPNL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - The European editions of Watchmen & Man of Steel (Both Zack Snyder films) were missing the immersive behind the scenes content. Compared to US editions

Possible double dip incoming.

Of course: release date should be around the middle/ending of july, 4 months after the release date in theatres, as it's always been

I really hope this doesnt have the ugly ass 3D logo printed on the front and spine like the UK man of steel Steelbook.

It is a Warner release so expect the 3D logo on the front, Spine and anywhere else they can shove it.

Pre-ordered for now due to Warners dodgy track record with not being bothered to release their movies on SB in this country.

Pre Ordered for now
There will be lots of steelbook releases from other countries announced in the coming months

It will be just a matter of picking which one I want over another release and the price

I really hope Manta Lab get an exclusive of this, as if that is the artwork going to all countries, I'm going to be really disappointed as I really do not like that artwork one bit. Looks too amateurish to me, could of knocked up something better on photoshop myself, and I'm rubbish at photoshop!
Happy if others like it, but personally won't buy this version. No doubt, there will be another in the future.
image.jpeg

Reactions: AlienKing