Digibook Battle Royale Blu-Ray Digibook [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Now sold out, only available through third party sellers.

51q4zWAddKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ the first movie has 7.1 sound but part 2 has 5.1, the video was good for an older release:) its all up to you and how BIG of a fan you are.:D

Also the mailman dropped this off for one of my buddies:D its comes from Lexington KY, looks like they still have some available. Anyone wants to try there luck shoot me a PM:)
48b9161b-2d8c-f0a9.jpg

Last edited:
Got this from Axelmusic last month and sadly got the amray case.

Wish I waited for a film con and got it there if I saw one.

I've got the UK one some time ago but I must say this digibook looks superb.. Too bad some people is receiving regular amaray cases though..

This one is bugging me now - lost out on 3 eBay auctions and now it seems noone is selling it and it looks to be a lottery on Amazon!

Anyone know if the DVD version is the same packaging (ie G2..G1..??)

Still chasing this - can anyone confirm if there is any difference in the packaging (size/content) between the bluray and DVD versions?

As the discs are R1 they are of no use to me - I just want the digibook.

I've been offered the DVD version, but just wanted to check if it's the same packaging as the Bluray.....????? :)

Still chasing this - can anyone confirm if there is any difference in the packaging (size/content) between the bluray and DVD versions?

As the discs are R1 they are of no use to me - I just want the digibook.

I've been offered the DVD version, but just wanted to check if it's the same packaging as the Bluray.....????? :)

Ant, I am hunting a few things from Best Buy for several Ninjas. I will add this to my list for you. I thought I saw a few last time around but no guarantees yet ;)

Ant, I am hunting a few things from Best Buy for several Ninjas. I will add this to my list for you. I thought I saw a few last time around but no guarantees yet ;)

Thanks Ash - do you have a rough idea on cost though? I've been offered the DVD version for $37 shipped to the UK...

Thanks for this :)

don't suppose you know if the packaging differs between the DVD and Bluray versions?...

Hey Ant from what I can tell they are both the same and the only real difference is one contains the bluray disc while the other just has the films in DVD format. It looks like everything listed in terms of extra features are the same. This makes sense as the price difference between the two versions is only 10 USD. This is just what I can see from looking some stuff up but no definite answer could be found.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Antman
Hey Ant from what I can tell they are both the same and the only real difference is one contains the bluray disc while the other just has the films in DVD format. It looks like everything listed in terms of extra features are the same. This makes sense as the price difference between the two versions is only 10 USD. This is just what I can see from looking some stuff up but no definite answer could be found.
Hope this helps.

Thanks really helpful - I don't need the discs as they ae R1 and I don't have multi-region player (+I have the Uk set anyway)

I just want the packaging, so it should be safe to get the DVD set I've been offered at $37 delivered to the UK :)