Digibook Battle Royale Blu-Ray Digibook [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Now sold out, only available through third party sellers.

51q4zWAddKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that the first prints of this collection was like what I got and then they started shipping a different case. I remember amazon doing this to some members over at BR Forums.

Looking at it again I'm pleased I cancelled my order and stuck with my UK Limited Edition set, but I must admit it is nice

So ordering from Amazon.com you won't get the Digibook case? Should I go shopping for it at retail stores?

So ordering from Amazon.com you won't get the Digibook case? Should I go shopping for it at retail stores?

Some members over on BR forums got this one and others received the Normal Amaray edition, its a roll of the dice:ohno:

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Finally found an image of the Amaray
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/images/397059.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Also this "Complete Edition" doesn't come with Battle Royale Renegade Cut:(

Some members over on BR forums got this one and others received the Normal Amaray edition, its a roll of the dice:ohno:

Yeah, some were saying it depended on what distro center it came from. From what I've seen no one is shipping the digibook version anymore.

Last edited: