Battlefield 1943 - Release Date July 9th Confirmed!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
battlefield1943.com that video is INTENSE!

wonder when they speculate that to drop.

are ppl still having trouble getting the best squad trophy? i just got mine today, didn't know if this was still an issue...

havent played since the first day, trying to 100% on NCAA by the end of July.. lol.. Its going to be tough. lol.

But I still here of issues.

Coral Sea and the ‘Air Superiority’ mode has finally been unlocked for the PS3 version of Battlefield 1943, with 360 players having unlocked it earlier on in the week.

To play the new map and mode, look at the last option on the menu, select it just like you would select ‘Quick Match’ and get ready for pure dogfighting.

Coral Sea is the ultimate online multiplayer dog fighting map ever released! With two aircraft carriers supplying your team with all the F4U and Zero fighters you’ll need as your conquest to control the skies and make your place in history as an Ace Pilot of Battlefield 1943. Use the volcanic island terrain to your advantage and flank your enemies or weave in and out of the low arches to avoid enemy fire. Stay with your wingman, practice the Thach Weave, and soon you’ll dominate the skies of the Pacific!

also, the demo is being unlocked to allow another 30 mins for people who dont currently have the game.

what time do you usually play? ive been very inactive the past week/2 weeks so maybe i didn't see you cause of that. if i see you on ill join up with you. i still need to get all the trophies.

I am PST time so that may be just it, I am usually on at 8:30 or 9 sometimes even at 10

I've been playing this game exclusively for the past week and I love it. I don't think I have you on my friends list air_max but i'll add you later today and hopefully we can meet up.

man, Ive been joining your games Tek but I always come in at the end of a match and when the new one starts your GONE. gotta get my timing down a little better. I too have been pretty much exclusive to this (and back on BF:BC) so Ima gonna add Up air_max as well if you don't mind.

man, Ive been joining your games Tek but I always come in at the end of a match and when the new one starts your GONE. gotta get my timing down a little better. I too have been pretty much exclusive to this (and back on BF:BC) so Ima gonna add Up air_max as well if you don't mind.

oh man, sorry bout' that GB. i've tried to join your games a couple times but it always gives me some error, one of these days we'll make it happen.

I've been practicing my sniping the past couple days. It's kind of frustrating unless you get a headshot. It's really hard for me to get two shots on one person, but that being said it's a lot of fun. I enjoy using the explosives as well with the sniper. :D