UK
Purchase: Amazon
Release:
November 9th, 2015
Price: £34.00

steel.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
#1 and #5 are the only good ones. #5 is my favorite. Since the consensus is that 1 and 5 are the best though, that means they definitely won't be chosen (going by history).

I love #5, but if it wins and they give it a matte finish, then the colours will look really dull/murky IMO. The grey background could also possibly just be left silver/bare metal too. :ohno:

5.png

Reactions: lolwut and luke98
me too Noodles me too be afraid :ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::dunno::sick::cautious::bored::grumpy::ugh::cry::vomit: :dead: are you going to get this steelbook depending on the artwork or wait for a complete series :naughty:
Unless the price drops A LOT, then I'm probably going to pass and just wait for a complete set as I always do with TV shows (True Detective being the only exception so far). How about you buddy?

Reactions: luke98
Unless the price drops A LOT, then I'm probably going to pass and just wait for a complete set as I always do with TV shows (True Detective being the only exception so far). How about you buddy?
I will buy it :naughty: i'm just hoping for a True Detective Season 2 Steelbook, :naughty: i wonder what they will do for the Better Call Saul Complete Series set :hungry: the Breaking Bad Barrel set is awesome :cool:

Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
I will buy it :naughty: i'm just hoping for a True Detective Season 2 Steelbook, :naughty: i wonder what they will do for the Better Call Saul Complete Series set :hungry: the Breaking Bad Barrel set is awesome :cool:
Me too! But only if it's also a Mondo release like the first one. ;)

It's been done a million times already, but a briefcase edition could work... or possibly even the mailbox he always puts his phone in. We've a long way to go with the show still though, so I'm sure there will be other "inanimate objects" that may end up being more significant/important that they could possibly use.

Reactions: dfoles and luke98
No. 1 is clearly winning material. Though I'm not sure on the interior art though. Plus, it'll be tough to match for later seasons, if continuity needs to be achieved.

No. 5 is probably a candidate for 2nd place. As for 3rd place, I'm not sure. Tough competition.

Reactions: luke98
No. 1 is clearly winning material. Though I'm not sure on the interior art though. Plus, it'll be tough to match for later seasons, if continuity needs to be achieved.

No. 5 is probably a candidate for 2nd place. As for 3rd place, I'm not sure. Tough competition.
1 or 5 hopefully :hilarious: maybe we will find out on August 17th i hope

Reactions: lolwut