UK
Purchase: Amazon
Release:
November 9th, 2015
Price: £34.00

steel.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
I guess the final result still needs to be *buyable*. There are some designs there that have artistic value but I wouldn't buy them.

Me, I'd buy 1, then 5. Except if 5 wins, I hope the names of the actors get removed - they actually lessen it. In case of 1 - I'm not a big fan of the interior. But the contents of the competition files never contained a template for the interior art, so they'll probably not use it anyway.

As for the other candidates, I'm rather partial, as our (my wife's & mine) design is actually among them.

Reactions: luke98
I guess the final result still needs to be *buyable*. There are some designs there that have artistic value but I wouldn't buy them.

Me, I'd buy 1, then 5. Except if 5 wins, I hope the names of the actors get removed - they actually lessen it. In case of 1 - I'm not a big fan of the interior. But the contents of the competition files never contained a template for the interior art, so they'll probably not use it anyway.

As for the other candidates, I'm rather partial, as our (my wife's & mine) design is actually among them.
You entered it ?

Yes you should have, I was surprised you didn't given that you post so many versions around these forums.

Main reason i didn't was because the photograph of the car crash is not mine. I was going to try to get to a junkyard and snap a couple pics but I totally spaced out on the deadline.