UK
Purchase: Amazon
Release:
November 9th, 2015
Price: £34.00

steel.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Main reason i didn't was because the photograph of the car crash is not mine. I was going to try to get to a junkyard and snap a couple pics but I totally spaced out on the deadline.
Anyway, that'd be a Breaking Bad-era design, not the Better Call Saul-era design, wouldn't it?

I'm not sure he ever was an ambulance chasing lawyer at this point. A public defender, yes. A seniors lawyer, yes. A conman, yes. But the development to become Saul Goodman remains yet to be seen...

Reactions: Bunk
I'm not sure he ever was an ambulance chasing lawyer at this point. A public defender, yes. A seniors lawyer, yes. A conman, yes. But the development to become Saul Goodman remains yet to be seen...

One of the very first scenes in the series was him watching his old ambulance chasing TV commercials. This design is still relevant IMHO....it is not going to be picked or actually made so this whole conversation on the matter is irrelevant. lol.

I rather trust into Messrs. Gilligan & Gould's sense of aesthetics. After all, both BB and BCS are of an excellent visual quality. :)
After they made those Ralph Steadman steelbooks I don't trust anything that has something to do with Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul. :D Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who hate them, I just think their place isn't on steelbooks. Hopefully we will get a really nice steelbook of this one, but I'm worried about the continuity between seasons...

Reactions: lolwut
Lisa B. Is the Winner @Noodles @dfoles @spass
55ced5bc8b330.png

Really happy this won. Really really happy but I would like them to use the back and inside too.

Unfortunately I won't be pre ordering straight away but I'll wait for the price to drop a little

Edit: just watched the video and they will be using the inside art and back art. Sweet. Just hope this don't sell out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
Also I'm very shocked at number 2 in the runners up (not that it matters now we actually have a decent looking steelbook art out of a comp)

Congrats to Lisa B! The win is well deserved.

The runner-ups are... not my favourites, somehow. Wouldn't buy them.

PS: our design was No. 3 (the briefcase).
Haha, your design was in my top 3 favourites ;) I love clever ones like that, would have been happy with it too. :)

Reactions: TheHutt