Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,650
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,631
Last edited by a moderator:
:sorry::dunno:Reloaded the page just as it went live. Clicked on check out. Started filling in my details and boom. Sold out. :dunno::(:arghh:I've been looking forward to the pre-order for the whole past week. Should I even go for the Avengers?

Reactions: JCC
Very Happy I was able to bag myself a copy without any issues. Didn't even bother going for 1-click. At only 200 copies it was more than likley they would be OOS before I could even checkout. From looking at prelim artwork looks like BF version is going to be similar to Novas Full Slip so the Lenti will be the most sought after version.

:sorry::dunno:Reloaded the page just as it went live. Clicked on check out. Started filling in my details and boom. Sold out. :dunno::(:arghh:I've been looking forward to the pre-order for the whole past week. Should I even go for the Avengers?

yeah this makes me really worried for Avengers...

Avengers will be a challenge I think, it's going to be way worse.

Personally, if you are a fan of the 1 click, I think your best bet would be to go after the copies individually and add them to your cart that way.

Open up a page for each, and add them.

Make sure you are logged in first, as well. Could be difficulties even with login on that size server load...

Assuming nothing crashes, that is (fingers crossed).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and chunk

Avengers will be a challenge I think, it's going to be way worse.

Personally, if you are a fan of the 1 click, I think your best bet would be to go after the copies individually and add them to your cart that way.

Open up a page for each, and add them.

Make sure you are logged in first, as well. Could be difficulties even with login on that size server load...

Assuming nothing crashes, that is (fingers crossed).
paypal helps so you dont have to fill out all your card details

Reactions: chunk
Indeed, there's a GB on another site but I may stay up for this. Going for the six pack as well so hopefully there aren't as many insane people/scalping scumbags on the lookout for it.
At least with Kimchi, your order gets created during the checkout phase before you choose Shipping and Customs info. So I think your items are locked at that point and then it's just waiting for your Payment to go through and order status get updated. At least from my experience.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm on a business trip so I'm stuck with hotel wifi. I thought I was good, got the 1 click in my cart, but at each step at the check out I had to click "continue" twice to move on for some strange reason. That slowed me down definitely and I was about to pay when it said sold out! Then of course the individual options sold out when I went back. I think I'm going to avoid the 1 click option in the future, but with so many different versions for the Avengers release, it's going to be a real pain in the butt!

at each step at the check out I had to click "continue" twice to move on for some strange reason.
I thought that too during earlier pre-orders but I learned that just clicking once is all you need to do. It just takes so long to respond sometimes that it seems like it needs an extra click but I don't think it really does. Try it now and see :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Again.

what is it with me and one-clicks? had it in my cart, filled everything. went to step 4.

OUT OF STOCK.

To hell with it, im not ordering anything. How come its always me? Several kimchi, ZeroDarkThirty, Nova's and now this one too? Screw this, again.

Congrats to all who succeeded. Im done and out. (angry and mad)

Damn that sucks buddy! I didn't go for this one myself but I feel for you.