Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't resist when i read
Low #s for Orders Here

Would have bought the single editions too, if there'd be a way to combine shipping.

I know right how awesome is that, icing on the cake to have access to low #s. Hopefully it starts in the 00s for our allocation and goes off our order ranking in the GB how freakin awesome would that be if not it’s all good just happy I’ve got my OC secured and don’t have to do mad panic purchasing direct like I had to do to secure a Joker Lenti as that was so intense!!!

Reactions: GeoRattray
Not by a long shot I’ve been saying that for weeks, even months we are eating so good with what Carlo and has team have served up and

View attachment 478506

One OC to Aus :joy::drool:

Manta really dropped the ball on their BoP and personally not even worth getting a single edition from them let alone an OC with inferior artwork as I wouldn’t touch their manufactured junk with a 40ft pole. Which is a shame as I used to love Manta Lab pre-WB distribution and had a full set of DC singles with them all the way upto Aquaman but now have looked at alternatives from other Premium Reatilers to fill the empty slots they are consistently leaving. Everyone keeps saying they are the same but nope I don’t believe it for a second the’ve changed just look at their 3 lacklustre Beauty Shots Post-WB Distribution and quality of how the Joker Slips turned out sure the steel is nice I guess and lenti’s are deep ‘n’ crispy like usual but enough with the consistent use of screen caps as I’m sick and tired of this being Manta’s M-O even when there is other artwork actual available to use.

Anyways congrats to @duckandrun :thanks::thumbs: even with a handicap of using WWA Steelbook’s but with the added bonus of the stunning exclusive steelbook of Harley on the Police Car has performed a TKO with their premium of BoP against the powerhouse of Manta Lab with their WEA steelbook. The way everything from this CM BoP seamlessly flows from edition to edition, with amazing artwork front to back serving great purpose as a either a Lenti or FS treatment is just simply *chef kiss* and is going to make a very nice complementary addition next to my HDZ BoP OC.
Sure ML's quality ain't the same as before (I'm with you on this), but calling it junk is a bit too much TBH.

Sure ML's quality ain't the same as before (I'm with you on this), but calling it junk is a bit too much TBH.

It’s just an opinion, worthless edition/s to me and wouldn’t waste money on them it’s as simple as that. I would rather spend my hard earned money on CM’s BoP OC which is a hard serve with absolutely amazing WEA exclusive Ann Bembi artwork :drool::drool::drool:

• Friendly
Reactions: GeoRattray
What you are actually asking is if a refund would take place of the difference. As shipping is built in on both.

To that I do not know. Might be more hassle on his end. If he says yes, then said refund won't take place until end of GB where I can submit those at once.

What you are actually asking is if a refund would take place of the difference. As shipping is built in on both.

To that I do not know. Might be more hassle on his end. If he says yes, then said refund won't take place until end of GB where I can submit those at once.
Yes that is what I'm asking because the Group Buy is set up right now where the shipping price is included, it's not really set up for combined shipping.
Just wondering if combining shipping is possible however @duckandrun would want to do it. HDN also is a part of it so I'm just asking. I'm surprised this hasn't come up before? Thanks @Wreck

It’s just an opinion, worthless edition/s to me and wouldn’t waste money on them it’s as simple as that. I would rather spend my hard earned money on CM’s BoP OC which is a hard serve with absolutely amazing WEA exclusive Ann Bembi artwork :drool::drool::drool:
Sure it is just an opinion, I'm just puzzled how one can like a product first and completely hate it after. I repeat, I'm with you on the quality matter but one can say it has decreased, not drastically dropped to the point it's considered utterly crap.