Black Hawk Down (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchivdvd Exclusive No.32) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: Black Hawk Down - Pre-order March 11 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Timezone converter HERE
Price: $34.99
Note: 2,000 Copies + Numbered Sticker

12794677_1841085699451972_7802872983350052910_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent $40 on the play.com version (which has the same art as this steelbook) and $20 on the German version (which pretty much has the same art as the full slip). I am such a nut for this movie that I will buy this one from Kimchidvd and most likely keep all three versions! Don't judge me...I'm sick in the head lol :LOL:

I love this movie and don't own it yet so i will maybe buy this, but kimchi need to start adding more extras. They just become lazy.

Btw why is 0000/2500 on numbering card? Mistake?

I love this movie and don't own it yet so i will maybe buy this, but kimchi need to start adding more extras. They just become lazy.

Btw why is 0000/2500 on numbering card? Mistake?

They probably make samples of all their products as proofs...0000 is probably the sample.

Thanks, ye 000 is sample i guess, but why is there 2500? I thought it was limit to 2000. Ah it doest matter:whistle:

Ah I see what you mean. I didn't even notice that. Maybe they originally planned for 2500 and changed it to 2000. Good catch.

Reactions: D3mon
you actually said it yourself :

FA unnumbered edition = Kimchi numbered.
so, FAC numbered > Kimchi numbered.

I feel sorry for both FAC and Kimchidvd completists - they both have to purchase some subpar releases (ie Pixels). FAC numbered = Kimchi numbered. When considering both lines, some are great, some are pretty average. Some have WEA steelbooks, some use WWA steelbooks. I have easily skipped the subpar Kimchidvd releases just as I skipped the subpar FAC releases.

I feel sorry for both FAC and Kimchidvd completists - they both have to purchase some subpar releases (ie Pixels). FAC numbered = Kimchi numbered. When considering both lines, some are great, some are pretty average. Some have WEA steelbooks, some use WWA steelbooks. I have easily skipped the subpar Kimchidvd releases just as I skipped the subpar FAC releases.

I am not completist. I buy FAC releases I like, and Kimchi I like. prefer FAC as they are cheaper and IMO better... and truthfully - if you compare this title and let's see....FAC Black Mass. FAC wins hands down. and yes I would never buy FAC pixels either.

but each to his/her own. it's not my place to judge...and I do not feel sorry for others either - it's ones choice to collect and how passionatly do it. i've been collecting movies since vhs (still have em) and think theres worst thinks you could spend your money.

cheers. :thumbs: