Black Hawk Down (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchivdvd Exclusive No.32) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: Black Hawk Down - Pre-order March 11 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Timezone converter HERE
Price: $34.99
Note: 2,000 Copies + Numbered Sticker

12794677_1841085699451972_7802872983350052910_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP updated.

Dear International Customers

We notify that " Fury" Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 31) and "Black Hawk Down" Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.32) have been released at 29th of March. 2016.

They will be sold into the Domestic and Overseas at the same time..

The pre order Date : 2016-03-11 14:00 (Korea Time)
Release Date : 2016-03-29

The First price :

Fury : USD 39.99
Black Hawk Dawn : USD34.99

Yep I'm in. Kimchi embossed fullslip and a film that I havent seen ans don't have in my collection yet = IN

All in for this. Missed out on the play one years back. Love this movie, probably the last good Ridley film (yes, I didn't care much for Martian)

Argghh.. four weeks after convincing myself I did need the Play version and shelling out along this comes! Love a nice fullslip, looks great and an excellent war film..

Same Steelbook as the play version which I already have in my collection

Not enough extras items to make me double dip

Another Kimchi release with no booklet again (n)

For those who don't have the play steelbook this would be a nice release

Fantastic Film and brilliant acting
Blu-ray is good but is missing some decent extras that was in the 3 Disc DVD special edition

If this had of been new WEA artwork for the steelbook and included a booklet and other items I would have been interested

As paulboland pointed out above, another Kimchi release with no booklet included. I am sure this will not even register with most people but for us with OCD I am fed up with the full slips being different thicknesses. I am aware I need professional help lol

Reactions: XCII, ty233 and JCC