Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Black Panther one click box has turned up. They might as well not bothered. :shipped:

The quarter slip even turned up banana shaped.

My Black Panther one click box has turned up. They might as well not bothered. :shipped:

Holy s**t! That could have easily been mine.
That's just awful. I feel for you and reminds me of the Ragnarok saga some experienced.

Reactions: ChrisPatt

Mate! That is rediculous! After all the hard earned money us collectors spend on these sets that is terrible!

CRAZY! Sorry for you. If you got it from @cooey group buy, then you should contact him. He will help you out.

damn, that's a OAB condition at its best
hope you will get a replacement

I wonder what the postmen think as they are transporting and delivering something like that? I know it's not their problem unless it's a Royal Mail disaster but
to deliver something like that to somebody would be embarrassing. Like I say though, they are just doing their jobs. It's a shame this has happened.

Thanks for the kind sympathy comments. Yes it was from the group buy here. I only blame Blufans for not using a strong enough box. I've had a few battered boxes in the past, but the contents has always survived. I guess my luck just ran out this time. I don't know if anything can be done about this? @cooey

The Royal Mail delivery driver said he couldn't even scan the bar code, as the box as that battered.

Reactions: schnauzithomas
Has anyone from UK go to theirs yet?

Am trying to judge from tracking if it will arrive today or tomorrow(Tad impatient too)

Received mine safe and sound. Thank you @cooey. :thumbs: Single lenti is a winner for me. Blufans really need to work on their lenticulars tbh. DL is meh :smashed:
Wow we could not disagree more.

The lack of depth and the (pet peeve) fact you can see his eye s through the mask bugs me.
Plus the looking down the up transition sets me off a bit.

Glad I didn’t restrict to just one copy as I was leaning toward the SL and in hand a more much happier with DL (the only opened one too)

Oh wow you have my deepest sympathies that IS disgusting to end up so squished.
I’ve had some bashed boxes but not like that(and so far the contents were fine, minus a scratch or two on one steel for each OC- nothing I can’t deal with).

Hopefully you’ll get a mint replacement soon enough.

Though I wonder if anyone would buy that steel at discount to bend back themselves(doesn’t seem unfixable for the right set of steady hands)

Has anyone from UK go to theirs yet?

Am trying to judge from tracking if it will arrive today or tomorrow(Tad impatient too)

Wow we could not disagree more.

The lack of depth and the (pet peeve) fact you can see his eye s through the mask bugs me.
Plus the looking down the up transition sets me off a bit.

Glad I didn’t restrict to just one copy as I was leaning toward the SL and in hand a more much happier with DL (the only opened one too)

Oh wow you have my deepest sympathies that IS disgusting to end up so squished.
I’ve had some bashed boxes but not like that(and so far the contents were fine, minus a scratch or two on one steel for each OC- nothing I can’t deal with).

Hopefully you’ll get a mint replacement soon enough.

Though I wonder if anyone would buy that steel at discount to bend back themselves(doesn’t seem unfixable for the right set of steady hands)
Received my 1click on Tuesday.

Nothing wrong with Double Lentis.

Received my 1click on Tuesday.

Nothing wrong with Double Lentis.
Received my one click a while ago.
Received the quarter slip & box yesterday.

Btw - DL is my fave :)

SOrry should have been more clear as my OC revived over a week ago.
It’s the be shoebox and 1/4 slip I was waiting on and typically it arrived 10 mins ago. lol

Box took a bashing, luckily the opposite end the shoebox was (the gap on contents was the bashed side thankfull) and no harm done.

Though quick question for those with many more OC’s and shoeboxes than me - is it normal to find a crease line(like a bubble of air caught and not fully ironed out) as both this and IW have a crease somewhere and am letting another member on here have the FS and shoebox so would prefer to know if it’s normal before selling(am fine with it regardless but if it’s not normal I’d prefer to know for full clarity).
BOth creases are on the rear so far from a problem with my Avengers one(never see it)

Thanks

Last edited:
Though quick question for those with many more OC’s and shoeboxes than me - is it normal to find a crease line(like a bubble of air caught and not fully ironed out) as both this and IW have a crease somewhere and am letting another member on here have the FS and shoebox so would prefer to know if it’s normal before selling(am fine with it regardless but if it’s not normal I’d prefer to know for full clarity).
BOth creases are on the rear so far from a problem with my Avengers one(never see it)

Thanks
No creases/air bubbles on mine.