Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind sympathy comments. Yes it was from the group buy here. I only blame Blufans for not using a strong enough box. I've had a few battered boxes in the past, but the contents has always survived. I guess my luck just ran out this time. I don't know if anything can be done about this? @cooey

The Royal Mail delivery driver said he couldn't even scan the bar code, as the box as that battered.

Have a read of the info in the tracking PM

Reactions: Lester
Oh dear these ones seem to have take notes a battering :(

Gutted for you guys with issues but we all know the great and powerful Cooey will do what he can :)

Thanks again for another great GB sir.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cooey
You wouldn't tell from my pics above, but my Single Lenti is a complete mess lol :wtf:EEK! Typical old school Blufans on show here :rolleyes: My DL has a pretty big scratch on the backside too. Goes to show how keeping stuff sealed hides damages and imperfections so well, all my copies looked sealed/mint before opening... Everything else including the 3 steelbooks are mint though, just a shame about the Lenti QC :cautious: Replacements already requested :coffee:

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190314123912041_COVER.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190314124021805_COVER.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190314124026065_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190314123917379_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190314123947851_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190314123954646_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190314124014059_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190314124029306_COVER.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190314133517985_COVER.jpg

I have a bit of a random question but does anyone know if the Black Panther one click box is around the same size as those of hdzeta? I am interested in picking this up but am wondering if oc box would look too big next to the hdzeta line? thanks!

I have a bit of a random question but does anyone know if the Black Panther one click box is around the same size as those of hdzeta? I am interested in picking this up but am wondering if oc box would look too big next to the hdzeta line? thanks!
About the same, if anything a few mm smaller.

Reactions: apsmith21 and j_uk
Mine is always in china, since 6 march :sorry::sorry::sorry:

Have you followed up with BluFans about this yet? Also, have you double checked with your local post? Items aren't always scanned and sometimes are in transit when even not appearing so.

Have you followed up with BluFans about this yet? Also, have you double checked with your local post? Items aren't always scanned and sometimes are in transit when even not appearing so.

No, i don’t have contact blufans about that. I don’t know how to contact them by the way.

About my local post, i sas with them, but their system doesn’t recognise my tracking number.

No, i don’t have contact blufans about that. I don’t know how to contact them by the way.

About my local post, i sas with them, but their system doesn’t recognise my tracking number.

How did you purchase your edition? Was it from HDN?

I just got my 1/4 slip and shoe box gift. The box it came in wash bashed on the corner. So my shoe box is slightly crushed but the steel itself is fine since it was protected by the foam. This isn’t as bad as other members on here but still kinda bummed out. Not really sure how to go about replacements.

ARJ922D.jpg

My Black Panther one click box has turned up. They might as well not bothered. :shipped:

The quarter slip even turned up banana shaped.

I feel your pain, seems like these damages becoming common, those Chinese post guys really take out their anger on the boxes, guess the pay must be real bad for such lack of care