Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly disappointed with the single lenti given the transition is just the eyes rather than other characters in a similar style art but that aside everything looks great. In for ALL the editions :D

You sure mate? Looks to me it's a head to mask transition?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
That double lenti just seems lazy. Front just a slapdash rearranging of the characters in almost all of the same poses as on the steelbook, while the back is a less inspired version of the steelbooks back art. Debating between that and the fullslip though as I don't need another flipflopper single lenti.

The front of the double lenticular is based on one of the best posters for the film?

latest

• Thanks
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
Slightly disappointed with the single lenti given the transition is just the eyes rather than other characters in a similar style art but that aside everything looks great. In for ALL the editions :D
Gotta agree with ya. I would've loved it to be T'challa, Killmonger, Shuri, and nakia

should still be a great lenti though

Can a mod fix the OP? It's messing with my OCD the single lenti being last (it should be after the double lenti)

:p
And here I was thinking your OCD was making you wonder where the storage box was in the OC pic. It's behind the OC obviously :wacky:

I have to laugh at people nit-picking about such a fantastic looking package. As steelbook art in general keeps getting worse and worse, Blufans keep delivering the goods with art I couldn't have picked better myself :thumbs:.
People always nit pick as soon as mock up images go up but they'll all still be afraid of missing out lol. This set looks wonderful and will surely impress like Ragnarok did.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
My favourite is the DL and the Single lenti

Thanks buddy :thumbs: (P.S. is this a freebie tag alert or will I get invoiced for this??? :p:D).

I think all editions look awesome! :woot: One Click no doubt for me :naughty: I do really like that Fullslip front art as well though... :drool:
I have to laugh at people nit-picking about such a fantastic looking package. As steelbook art in general keeps getting worse and worse, Blufans keep delivering the goods with art I couldn't have picked better myself :thumbs:.
Have to agree mate. Kudos to Blufans for producing yet another amazing package :notworthy: There must be only so much they can do and I personally think everything looks awesome. We can always "nit-pick" as fussy collectors about certain aspects we don't like and/or would prefer in a different way etc, but that's all it generally is here, fault finding on sthg that otherwise is pretty damn near-perfect :watch::cigar::drool: